Caesarstone (quartz) for shower surround?
Has anyone seen or used Caesarstone (or Zodiac, or any other quartz solid surface material) for a shower surround?
If so, I'm wondering:
- what was the wall substrate?
- what did you do to waterproof the seams and pan?
- who did you get to fabricate/install it?
- any budgetary estimates (like $/sqft)?
- how did it come out and would you do it again?
My wife and I doing a major "warm modern" rebuild and are considering the "Apple Martini" (green) Caesarstone for a double shower surround.