How to clean shower? Mold? Specific Questions (with pictures)
So I'm only 17 but I live with my father whom moved into our basement when I was 12 and was left with my own bathroom and no idea what to do with it! I bleach the tub and clean the toilet/sink here and there but don't really know what I'm doing. Just tonight I've discovered my shower has mold all over. Here are questions and pictures, I'll number them so it's easier to answer
*Sorry some pictures are out of focus my camera is awful, I can try taking better ones if you ask, if you think it would help you answer better
1. What is this gray stuff? Mold or possibly the contractors did a sloppy job? How can I get rid of it?
2. What is this orangish thing? Mold/mildew? Is the rubbery sealer its in caulk? And whatever it is will I have to take it out and re-seal it to get rid of the mold? Also how do I clean the metal parts?
3. How do I clean the jets and this other thing with a orange-pinkish residue? Is it mold?
4. Is this mold/mildew on my curtain? How can I clean it? Or is it ruined?
5. Any ideas how to get this metal thing to stick to the tile?
6. Is this mold or mildew in my shower-head? Is it cleanable?
7. I have stains all over my white walls, but I believe the paint is glossy not matte, are there any ways to clean them?
8. Lastly whats the best way to clean the tile floors? I don't think that requires a photo haha
Sorry the questions are lengthy but any help at all is much appreciated. Thanks.