Sanijet tub

McNoviaNovember 16, 2011

Hello, We are thinking about getting a sanijet tub--either the 710 or the 320-3260 (these seem to be the only options for our space). Has anyone use either of these? I am wondering what the differences are-ie why is one 2k more than the other???? The tub is also our shower--so am interested in how they compare with daily shower usage in mind. Any thoughts good or bad will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
deedles

I had one and I liked it okay. I now have a vitabath and I like it but the quality isn't as high as Sanijet. I think if you do a search, there is a thread about this and maybe more info for you...

Bookmark   November 17, 2011 at 12:56AM
Olychick

I have a sanijet and love it. I think you might be comparing one of the 6 jet elite models on the 710 with the 6 jet essential on the 320-3260. It is really confusing to figure out at first. One has programmable controls, the other just has a timer. The 320-3260 also comes in 4 jet versions of both. The 710 only has 2 versions to chose from 4 or 6 jet. Hope that helps.

Mine is a stand alone so cannot answer the shower question. Some of them have contoured bottoms, so I'd make sure yours doesn't.

Bookmark   November 17, 2011 at 12:58AM
tilenut

Check out the thread started by kmarcel for shower/airtub issues.

Bookmark   November 17, 2011 at 11:37AM
bumble_doodle

I'm also looking at the 320. I contacted Sanijet and asked specifically about using it as a shower/tub and I was told it wasn't a problem. Apparently, the 320 was designed to replace an existing tub. Our reno has been put off until spring so I haven't done much more than watch their website for sales.

Bookmark   November 18, 2011 at 10:31AM
mississippirose145

I have had a Sanijet for 10 years. No problems at all & I am happy with it. You should take out the jets at least twice a year for disassembly and cleaning. This is not a quick job. I have yet to find a quick method. I soak them in PineSol & use a toothbrush, sponge, and Qtips for small crevices. It took me almost 15 min per jet to thoroughly clean them. I would like to hear how others are cleaning their jets. This tub is still the most sanitary of jetted tubs.

Bookmark   March 13, 2012 at 9:37PM
rebecca3142

Hi MississippiRose - I am trying to get a sense of how strong the jets are for the Sanijet. Can you comment on that? Thanks!

Bookmark   October 31, 2013 at 1:03AM
More Discussions
anyone know this brand for shower fixtures?
Trying to get a replacement part. Bathroom remodel...
jormydog
Anyone installed a Geberit in wall tank?
DH is getting ready to do the install in a 2 x 4 wall,...
numbersjunkie
What do you think about jets and rain shower?
Any body going with or have them already in their shower? DH...
houserookie
Need advice on best mirror/sconce option in small master bath
My husband and I are FINALLY renovating our master...
cbusgirl41
Date on thinset
Someone mentioned they would help homeowners decode...
mmaggied
Sponsored Products
European Style Heavy Duty Freestanding Tub Supplies with Shutoff Valves
Signature Hardware
SBF 110 L1 Super Quiet Ventilation Fan and Light
Lightology
Fisherman's Net Lamp
$154.99 | Dot & Bo
Jacquard Tub Mat - IVORY
$35.00 | Horchow
DreamLine Infinity Plus 56-60x58 Rain Glass Sliding Bathub Door
Overstock.com