Extra 15'' undercab integrated fridge, or 42'' fridge instead?
I am currently planning a fridge and pantry wall with a 36" Liebherr integrated CD fridge, and a micro shelf and pull out pantries next to it.
For supplemental refrigeration (mostly for wine and bevs, but I want flexibility), I can add either a 15" UC fridge right next to the Liebherr, or skip the Liebherr and go straight to a 42" fridge. However, the 42" Jenn Aires have had some bad reviews, and they don't really look that much larger on the inside.
- This wall will be full overlay cabinets, possibly frameless. I notice the Marvels seem to require opening the door well past 90 degrees to pull out the shelves and that doesn't look like it'll work with full overlay cabs next to it. The Perlick I saw wasn't integrated but didn't seem to require such a gaping opening. Neither did the Uline.
- Are these things truly invisible? In this case I don't care about the toekick at all. I just want the rest of it to be as invisible as the Liebherr.
- Are drawers or doors better? Normally drawers are better UC but in the 15" the drawers are absolutely tiny. Instead of being fully separate drawers, they are perforated metal boxes that share a common interior refrigerated space. I don't know what I could fit in them. Perlick's door model boasts full rollout shelves, at least.
- How much usable room is in the Perlick 15"? Can't find many pics.
- Any problem putting it right next to the Liebherr?
- Any other advice?