California faucets

miriamb34November 1, 2013

Does anyone have any experience with this company? Quality? Pricing vs other companies? Thanks so much.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lillo

It's suppose to be a good brand . Here is a link with all the information that you need about it .

Here is a link that might be useful: http://starcraftcustombuilders.com/sources.faucets2.htm

Bookmark   November 1, 2013 at 11:29PM
vpierce

We just did our master bath remodel with California Faucets in polished nickel. It's been about 3 months and I really like them.

Bookmark   November 1, 2013 at 11:40PM
miriamb34

Glad to hear you're happy with your faucets vickimp.
Thank you lillo for that link. There's an enormous amount of info there.

Bookmark   November 2, 2013 at 12:08AM
lee676

I just used one for a new installation and love it. Nicely made (all metal; the faceplate in the similar Hangrohe unit is chrome-plated plastic), and the central large lever or knob keeps the consistant temperature you set it at. It's actually labelled in elegant imbossed degrees F, so you can set and forget it once you find your fave temp. The lower and upper smaller knobs turn 90 degrees to the side and are volume controls for two outlets - usually the tub spout for the lower control and the showerhead for the upper. However it could also be two showerheads or something else. The two outlets can be turned on or off seperately or together. My tub spout will have a diverter for a handshower, so it can be used at the same time as the wallmount showerhead, with adjustable water volume between the two.. High rate of water flow compared to some other brands. Highly recommended.

Here is a link that might be useful: California Faucets rectangular Thermostatic Trims

Bookmark   November 2, 2013 at 1:00PM
miriamb34

Thank you lee676.

Bookmark   November 3, 2013 at 10:43AM
tabbycat

I needed raw brass (living) finish for a project done in 2005 - (beachfront highly corrosive environment) and chose California Faucets for all of the bath fixtures. Eight years later, no problems at all and the finish is aging beautifully.

My only complaint is that they don't make kitchen fixtures! My much more pricey Rohl in the kitchen looks awful in comparison.

Bookmark   November 5, 2013 at 1:09PM
miriamb34

Thanks everyone. Sounds like you've all been extremely happy with their products.

Bookmark   November 5, 2013 at 5:41PM
axxis_rose

Very high quality, and the customer service is excellent. The person who answers the phone (usually without a wait) is the person who will help you.

Bookmark   November 11, 2013 at 4:54PM
More Discussions
Cast Iron, Soaking, Free Standing Tub?
That is what I think I want, but I'm not finding very...
prairiemoon2 z6 MA
72 in vanity in a 77 inch space?
We have a small master bath that we are redoing. We...
katie111
HELP! 6 x 24 tiles are bowing
My tile guy was here today to install 6 x 24 porcelain...
cloub
Bathroom
Walls are blue with red and royal blue towels white...
bobbyfly1
No door to bathroom
We are picking our interior doors out tomorrow. I like...
holcombe3
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™