Rangemaster Induction vendors in US

ae2gaOctober 23, 2013

I have reached a point of frustration so am coming to the experts. I am looking for the Rangemaster Induction Professional without much luck.

Can anyone please lead me to the US vendor. The ones listed on the Rangemaster website - Hearthland and Aga-Marvel - do not have the Rangemaster.

Should I settle to waiting a few years until this range (cooker - love that term) is available in the US?

Any help is great;y appreciated.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jwvideo

Aga-Marvel and Aga-Heartland Appliances are the North American division of Aga-Rangemaster, the UK-based parent company. (In the US, the brands also include La Cornue and Northland.) While various "Rangemaster" stoves are being sold over here, the company branded them as "Aga." So, if you don't see an Aga induction stove here, you won't find another U.S. vendor that would carry the induction stove you are looking for. line. neither Aga Marvel nor Heartland Appliances have any induction products.

At some point last year, I ran across a "Heartland" induction cooktop but it was sold by "Heartland Food Service" and was a rebranded Fagor/Brandt unit.

Bookmark   October 23, 2013 at 5:59PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ae2ga

That is the answer I expected, but I am still disappointed. Thanks so much.

Bookmark   October 23, 2013 at 6:27PM
More Discussions
Bosch Benchmark Policy....
I live in the FL Keys, and we have very few options...
cudjoegal
Food Processor - Old Cuisinart, New Cuisinart, Used Robot Coupe?
I am thinking about getting a Cuisinart food processor. I...
johnliu_gw
When should a boiler-warranty start?
We have a dispute with the company, that installed...
doofus
Flimsy dishwasher!
I have to admit that I have never heard of most of...
grapefruit1_ar
Refrigerator Water Valve Leaking
Any idea why the blue cap (see red arrow) on the water...
tslats2
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™