American Standard Town Square toilet $198

nancyjlaNovember 20, 2013

I know there have been some recent postings on the American Standard Town Square toilet. In case anyone is interested, Amazon has it for $198 right now. It just went out of stock but is still available for purchase and they'll ship when available again.

Go to the Amazon link below (or just search on Amazon for the toilet) and then look to the right where it says More Buying Choices. You'll see Amazon listed as as a seller. I've purchased backordered items at Amazon before and have never had any issues with them eventually shipping when back in stock.

Hope this helps someone!

Here is a link that might be useful: Amazon

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
nancyjla

Never mind, I see now that it's sold out and Amazon is no longer taking orders for it. Amazon will sometimes repeat a deal, so if I see it up again I'll post back.

I've benefited greatly from lurking and reading everything I can on this site. I don't often post because I'm not great at design and am just starting the remodeling process; however, I am good at finding bargains, so I'll post those that I find that might be helpful for people here.

Bookmark   November 20, 2013 at 6:20PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
enduring

Thanks nancyjla, bargains are always helpful. Its great to have them posted :)

Bookmark   November 20, 2013 at 7:50PM
More Discussions
Did anyone buy a Venetian dual system tub from Costco?
I just came across this tub, looks good on paper. It...
abekker
Nervous about going curbless, need to decide this week. Issues, cons?
To be quite frank, we'd be doing this for looks only....
happyallison
Tile install question
I've been posting a lot about our upcoming master bath...
numbersjunkie
American Standard Vormax Toilet
Does any one have an experience with this toilet? http://www.americanstandard-us.com/vormax/ I...
David
Show me pictures of your tile 'rug'
We'd like to do this and are looking for design ideas....
kate38
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™