windows 7- minimize

foggyjAugust 3, 2011

When I minimize a screen it becomes part of the Edesign at the bottom of the screen. It will not allow me to keep the minimized screen and go to a new one. I have to go out, to go to a different screen, then go to favorites, to find the subject, and bring it back..

How can I hold something at the bottom bar, and go to my mail for instance? If I want to send something in an e-mail, I have to copy and paste it.

I tried to do the window key, and arrow, which minimizes it. That's not the problem. I can't keep it there, and go into another site.

How to do that?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
owbist

By Edesign I assume you mean the bottom taskbar. If you were to advise us on the program or browser that is giving you this difficulty someone will no doubt come along with a solution.

Bookmark   August 4, 2011 at 11:42AM
foggyj

Yes, e-design for(internet explorer) My DH spent some time, trying to find the way to keep a site minimized, while opening another. He found the tabs stay at the top bar now, and right clicking will allow access to IE.
Thank you for your response.

Bookmark   August 4, 2011 at 9:58PM
nearandwest

Yes, I use IE9 as my browser in Win 7 Pro. You can open up a new browser window just as you described, and when you have 2 or more windows open, just put your cursor over the Edesign, and all your windows will show across the bottom of the screen. Then you can access any one of them or remove them as you wish. Pretty cool, huh?

Bookmark   August 4, 2011 at 10:47PM
foggyj

I didn't like this at first, but as I learn more, I see the coolness! LOL Thanks.

Bookmark   August 5, 2011 at 10:16AM
More Discussions
My computer just got infected - what to do ASAP
I clicked on a website that I was familiar with but...
debo_2006
Someone have a link for free Chrome browser?
I have been having troubles downloading files from...
shaddy101
Outlook problem bugging me
From my email program outlook 2013 I keep getting a...
big_al_41
About those Garden Web Styles themes and skins for Firefox
I see they are authored by GW members. Thank you everyone....
Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
What's with this new Houzz thing?
Been away a couple days, and came back to this, what...
shaddy101
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™