90 inch bathroom vanity

AnnicadeNovember 2, 2011

We have our foundation in and I have been shopping around for bathroom tubs/vanities. I just realized we have a 90 inch spot for our master bath vanity. Where do you find that. I need ideas!!!!! I like simple. ANY input would be greatly appreciated. I obviously will be doing double sinks in there!!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
suero

I have two 36" sink base cabinets on either side of an 18" drawer base.

Bookmark   November 2, 2011 at 2:46PM
nycbluedevil

I have an 93" vanity. It is custom made but you could probably duplicate most or all of the setup with something stock. We have two 24" bases, a 15" center base with drawers (one tall drawer and three short ones) and a 15" base on either end with one small drawer and a hamper underneath (so we have two hampers--one for darks and one for whites). So it's 15-24-15-24-15.

Bookmark   November 2, 2011 at 3:50PM
Annicade

Thank you so much. Do they blend together pretty well? I want to do stock but haven't seen a lot of 2-3 piece selection. Now how do you go about getting a counter top with sink cut outs. I told you.... I am new to this!! LOL
Do you have any pictures?

Bookmark   November 2, 2011 at 10:13PM
suero

You get the top made separately. A single top, with holes for the sinks and faucets. That is, if you are mounting the faucets on the top and not on the wall.
I got Adelphi cabinets, who make their stock cabinets to the inch.

Bookmark   November 3, 2011 at 6:19PM
Lynne Reno

If you google "RTA cabinets" you will find a number of sites selling vanity cabinets that you can put together in numerous configurations to end up being 90". As far as the top, you pick the material you want, i.e. granite, marble, etc and have the fabricator cut it, edge it and cut out the sink and faucet holes. We have a 93" vanity two 34" sink cabinets with a 25" vanity in the middle. We were going to replace it with RTA cabinets, but I refinished it and am putting a shelf in the vanity space, will use the top half for towels and put a hamper under the shelf.

Bookmark   November 3, 2011 at 6:44PM
More Discussions
Shower glass strong enough to hold towel?
We will be getting semi-frameless glass shower walls....
risforremodel
Doable...European sink & US bathroom pop-up drain and faucet?
Originally posted in "Plumbing" I cannot...
rantontoo
Final Decisions - Lighting and Countertop - "Spa-Like" or "Dreary"?
We have been in the middle of a very long & drawn-out...
AHMIowa_NJ
Photos of your finished bathrooms?
Is there anywhere on this site where people on this...
bixa2805
Does anyone have their light switch NOT by the BR door?
Our new bathroom will be 5' deep by 11' long. There...
southofsa
Sponsored Products
Design Element Tustin 72-inch Double Sink and Mirror Bathroom Vanity Set
Overstock.com
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™