Need name of quality brand (solid) towel bar?

hollyhocksNovember 15, 2012

anyone know of a quality (solid bar) brand bathroom towel bar & toilet paper holder? everything I've seen is cheapo quality (hollow and light weight). I plan on ordering online so need to know in advance what to buy. I can't tell by photos or weight. I ordered a Danze towel bar which was suppose to be 3.5lbs but when I received it, the bars were hollow. need to buy ASAP. contractor standing by to install, please help!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
cat_mom

We have Ginger Motiv bars and tp holders in all three bathrooms (Sine in two of them, Frame in the third). Motiv is Ginger's more budget "friendly" line. We are very happy with the quality. Our salesperson would not have allowed us to buy them if they weren't good. :)

Bookmark   November 15, 2012 at 2:29PM
Liecmk

I'm not sure what kind of towel bar you're looking for exactly, but if you're looking to get one of the heated ones I know Kensington and Warmrails are pretty well known for making good ones :)

Here is a link that might be useful: Towel Racks on EasyHomeConcepts

Bookmark   November 16, 2012 at 5:10PM
sunshinedog

Restoration Hardware has great bathroom hardware. I have the 24" double towel bar in the Dillon design. Solid and beautiful!

Bookmark   November 16, 2012 at 8:10PM
martyphilpot

I just received my Newport Brass towel rods, tp holder and wall faucet for our bathroom reno and they are absolutely incredible. I chose the polished nickel, which was a splurge, but after seeing the beautiful finish and feeling the weight (really heavy), I would have to say they were well worth the price!

Bookmark   November 17, 2012 at 9:18PM
phiwwy

Valsan - we have several towel bars, hooks and TP roll holders - all great and I've ordered more for the master bath in progress.

Bookmark   November 26, 2012 at 10:03PM
More Discussions
Starting from dirt- literally! A basement bath DIY Adventure pt2
Ok, since Garden Web puts a limit on the length of...
hunzi
Textured tile on the floor of shower for safety?
I read this suggestion somewhere, has anyone used this...
prairiemoon2 z6 MA
Toilet seat height
The other thread here asking about whats new in bathroom...
numbersjunkie
Polished vs Unpolished tile for bath
We are redoing our master bath with a grey 12x24 porcelain...
btnik
Quality manufacturer of bathroom fixtures?
We would like to purchase the best quality for a low...
prairiemoon2 z6 MA
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™