Dear Beaglesdoitbetter

maggie530November 30, 2012

I have been an admirer of your rooms for awhile now. I stumbled across your Flickr account this morning and it appears as if we are using the same master bathroom as an inspiration - two parallel vanities with master tub at the end. Do you have something posted with your design choices - tile, tub, fixtures, lighting, etc? Not trying to stalk you but I would love to see how you are finishing out your space if you are indeed also building this bathroom.

Best regards,
Maggie

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
beaglesdoitbetter1

Hi maggie530
I am just getting started. I am using that picture as a loose estimation of a modified layout. (if you check out my thread on this forum about the layout, you will see my potential plan). I don't have anything actually picked out yet though, we are going to start taking down the walls maybe next week if we can get the layout worked out.

It is going to be very slow going though, my contractor who has done all the work on my house gives me a very, very good price but he is very slow and is right now only working on the project evenings and weekends. So, it might be a while before I get to the tile, tub, light fixture stage :)

Bookmark   November 30, 2012 at 12:04PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
maggie530

I found your other thread. Thanks for directing me to it. We are still framing our house so I'm a few months from finishing the bath. Maybe you'll be further along by then :)

Bookmark   November 30, 2012 at 1:07PM
More Discussions
Shower glass strong enough to hold towel?
We will be getting semi-frameless glass shower walls....
risforremodel
What do you think about jets and rain shower?
Any body going with or have them already in their shower? DH...
houserookie
wall mounted sink with hidden pipes?
Hi all, Would like a small-ish wall mounted sink, but...
randyelipson
Final Decisions - Lighting and Countertop - "Spa-Like" or "Dreary"?
We have been in the middle of a very long & drawn-out...
AHMIowa_NJ
Anyone installed a Geberit in wall tank?
DH is getting ready to do the install in a 2 x 4 wall,...
numbersjunkie
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™