Best Appliances for 10k?
Looking for some guidance on our new home build. I have been reading on this site for over a year as we have contemplated our build and now finally have a number for my appliance allowance.
I am looking for some input on the best combination of specific models of the following:
- Rangetop (36" gas, 6 burner)
- Refrigerator (Most likely 36" FD, ? counter depth)
- Double oven or 2x single wall oven
that I can get get and stay within my budget.
I live in the Southeast and have found that AJ Madison doesn't ship several of the options I would be interested in to my area.
I know BS and CC are very popular, but there have no customer service or repairmen around my area to service these units if anything goes wrong.
My initial thoughts include going with an all Thermador package due to their promotion and the fact that there are service people around my area for their products. My builder claims he has had the best luck with Kitchenaid.
Rangetop: Thinking 36" 6 burner
- ? Miele I can afford
- Therms are nice, but the most expensive single piece. Maybe offset by the free dishwasher and range hood
- ? Kitchenaide
- ? Samsung
Ovens - would prefer 2x single wall units, may have to do double to fit in budget. Wife likes manual controls over digital touch.
- Bosch 500
- Will likely be the last thing I pick and will depend on how much I have left in the budget
Any of you budding kitchen designers out there who can help me narrow the field?