Wolf Steam Oven over a Bosch or Elux Oven? Which looks better?

matnnaSeptember 6, 2012

We are in the process of a new build and I know I really want to have a combo steam/convection oven over a single wall oven in our new kitchen. While I love the look and feel of the Thermador ones (have been looking at their one-two-free promo), I'm kind of wary of the mixed reviews their ovens get. That said, I have read a lot of great reviews for the Wolf Combi Steam Oven and am really considering getting that on top of either a Bosch or Electrolux 30" single wall oven, which both get lots of glowing reviews as well (getting both the Wolf Steam oven and Wolf wall oven would be out of our price range). Does anyone have any opinion on which combination would look better? The two ovens would be on top of each other. Thanks!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
samana

We did the Wolf over a Bosch. Our cabinets were not custom and so we did need the Wolf trim kit. I think it looks great together, but I am not super picky about details. We're having trouble getting connected to the internet at our house, but I will try to get a photo and some time at a coffee shop to load it up. Also we just moved in, but so far I love the Wolf. The only drawback is that the manual is not very detailed and I think it will take experimenting to get familiar with how long things take to cook and the best settings. Good luck!

Bookmark   September 7, 2012 at 7:56AM
matnna

Thank you samana for the feedback! I would love to see a photo of how the two look together.

Bookmark   September 7, 2012 at 6:38PM
samana

Sorry for such a long delay, but here is a photo. I had to use my phone, but hopefully it's enough to give you an idea of what it would look like.

Bookmark   September 13, 2012 at 3:42PM
ellessebee

Samana - your ovens look great together! Matnna, what did you finally settle on and how are you finding it? thanks.

Bookmark   January 6, 2013 at 12:00AM
More Discussions
Anyone with a double oven range wish they had gone with wall ovens?
My DH thought we'd get a double oven range, but I like...
happyallison
Need Advice on Best Gas Range/Cooktop for Short Person
I will be getting either a new gas cooktop or a dual-fuel...
yaupon
Help Me Choose A Wall Oven
I have a Gaggenau 24" inch convection oven over...
heron3
Bertazzoni gas range comprehensive review
So I've seen this question presented a few times, and...
jgopp
Need A New Keurig - Suggestions?
Our Keurig at the lake bit the dust. The single cup...
amck2
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™