Does anyone have information about Fresca?

MilpitasNovember 4, 2012

I came across Fresca (www.frescabath.com) while searching for bathroom vanities but I am unable to find much (practically nil) information regarding the company or reliability/build-quality of their products. Their exclusive distributor is RGM Distribution (www.rgmdistribution.com) in Brooklyn, NY--RGM distributes nothing else, only Fresca products. I can't even find replacement parts for their faucets. I don't know if they share parts with major brands or if are they just throw-away products? The website does not disclose their physical address, phone number, or e-mail address; the Contact page on their website is only for people interested in carrying their products, not for customers. Does anyone have information regarding Fresca or can share their experiences with Fresca products?

TIA

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
micherine

Me too! I'm considering the Fresca vanities on moderbathroom.com and came to GW to see if anyone has had experience with them. Did you find any additional info about them? I'm shopping for a wall-mount vanity with an integrated acrylic resin top. Wet style makes beautiful vanities but they are out of my budget!

Bookmark   December 7, 2012 at 2:18AM
GreenDesigns

Chinese.

Bookmark   December 7, 2012 at 7:16AM
GreenDesigns

Chinese.

Bookmark   December 7, 2012 at 7:18AM
flukmanji

CONTACT US
Mailing Address
RGM Distribution
P.O. Box 310153
Brooklyn, NY 11231
800-514-2143

Warehouse Address
RGM Distribution
201 Dikeman St
(Coffey St Entrance, Right Gate)
Brooklyn, NY 11231
800-514-2143

Here is a link that might be useful: RGM Distribution is the exclusive distributor for Fresca bath products

Bookmark   January 30, 2013 at 10:23AM
flukmanji

CONTACT US
Mailing Address
RGM Distribution
P.O. Box 310153
Brooklyn, NY 11231
800-514-2143

Warehouse Address
RGM Distribution
201 Dikeman St
(Coffey St Entrance, Right Gate)
Brooklyn, NY 11231
800-514-2143

Here is a link that might be useful: RGM Distribution is the exclusive distributor for Fresca bath products

Bookmark   January 30, 2013 at 10:24AM
aj_designer

Has anyone purchased a Fresca bath vanity and if so, who did you purchase it from?

Thanks

Bookmark   January 25, 2014 at 4:03PM
ssheppard0403

The stuff looks good but you can't get replacement parts for anything.

The drain, for example, is non-standard so you can't purchase replacement parts or washers. You can't even buy a quality drain or faucet set like Moen Kohler or Grohe to replace the crap Fresca one because the holes are a non-standard size. You'll end up throwing out the entire unit to replace a component!

Also, the drain assembly does not meet code in Canada (I'm not sure about the US). So it would need to replumbed during installation and you'll just throw out the components that come with it. What a waste.

How can product be sold by Home Depot that doesn't meet code?!?!

The customer service is awful too. Check out their website....no contact info for customer care.

It looks nice and easy but too costly to install and own.

Stay away!!!

Bookmark   August 21, 2014 at 9:32AM
PRO
PoshHaus

PoshHaus has offered Fresca since 2012 and find the vanities packages to be of great quality and value. Styles are bold and unique.

Faucets are included as a FREE promotion but can be deleted from our kits for a credit of $45.

Customer service from Fresca is excellent.

1 Like    Bookmark   March 20, 2015 at 9:55AM
numbersjunkie

I just bought one from Wayfair. It came well packaged and undamaged. We have not installed it yet, but it is a DIY job so not worried about code. I doubt IKEA stuff would pass either. Also, I don't care about parts for a faucet - never replaced parts in any other faucet I've owned - I'd just replace the whole faucet if necessary. And the top/sink that came with it saved me $$$ so even if I have to replace it someday, I feel like I'm ahead of the game. Not sure what you really expect for the price of the vanity pacakages they offer?. FWIW, I was very impressed with the free faucet - it looks beautiful and was very heavy. Will let you all know if I still feel this way after it is installed.

Bookmark   March 20, 2015 at 10:26AM
More Discussions
amerec vs mr steam vs thermasol steam shower
Trying to choose a steam shower for a 4 x 5 shower...
panchoandlefty
robe hook in frameless shower glass?
Does anyone have experience with robe hooks in frameless...
nellie08
So upset about marble floor
This is how my expensive marble basket weave floor...
aiallega
Faux Carrera on floor and in shower, what countertop?
Love the look of all marble bathrooms but I don't have...
rpk1
Contractor messed up shower pan. Fixable?
My contractor who I'm firing tomorrow messed up my...
gwrussp
Sponsored Products
Linon TT08 Trio Area Rug - Cream - RUG-TT0857
$36.00 | Hayneedle
Courtly Check Vase with Red Ribbon - RED
$66.00 | Horchow
Large Courtly Check Mesh Dome
$118.00 | Horchow
Brushed Nickel Table Lamp: Sinatra 30 in. Table Lamp TT5753
Home Depot
Chrissy Satin Nickel One-Light Mini Pendant with Chalk Glass
$157.50 | Bellacor