Fixed Showerhead

ev2012November 5, 2012

Any recommendations / experiences with Hansgrohe showerheads? We are searching for a fixed showerhead, preferred by Hansgrohe, to complete a small master shower. Already selected a 10" Kohler ceiling mounted rainhead and a 2 jet hand held, mostly for cleaning. I have been looking at the Axor lines, but don't know... Any advice? Bath will be transitional - modern. Thank you.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
cchenault

what did you end up choosing? I am working on these same selections.

Bookmark   November 27, 2012 at 3:28PM
elk2000

I would suggest Grohe and Hansgrohe showerheads. We don't like fixed ones, so we'd have 2 sliding bars with hand-held heads: 2 people can take shower at the same time, plus both shower heads are adjustable. We have Hansgrohe Raindance, very nice head. For kids bathroom I'm getting Grohe Movario 36" bar and, most likely, Grohe Power and Soul Cosmopolitan/Contemporary shower head. Movario bar has wall brackets that also function as shower holders, so you can place shower head on the bottom bracket to function like a body spray without even moving a slide.

Bookmark   November 28, 2012 at 10:40AM
herring_maven

ev2012: "I have been looking at the Axor lines, but don't know... Any advice? Bath will be transitional - modern."

We had a Hansgrohe Axor Steel as the only showerhead in our shower. It was a good showerhead, but we are much happier with the Moen Velocity 6320 (also -- or still -- the only showerhead in the shower) that we replaced it with. Inasmuch as you already will have two other showerheads in your shower, your bases are covered, and you should be happy with the Hansgrohe.

Bookmark   November 28, 2012 at 4:37PM
More Discussions
Nervous about going curbless, need to decide this week. Issues, cons?
To be quite frank, we'd be doing this for looks only....
happyallison
Help choosing a vanity top?
I am trying to choose a vanity tops for my renovated...
singers11
Stop Frameless Shower from Slamming Shut?
Just completed a renovation of our master suite and...
ntrainer
Should I be concerned about the lippage on my new tile job?
At first glance my porcelain tile job in my bathroom...
susanelewis
New Kohler Levity glass shower doors...
Has anyone installed these yet? It's a higher end look...
blondelle
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™