Has anyone ordered from appliancesconnection.com

CT_NewbieSeptember 27, 2013

Just wondering if anyone has ordered from appliancesconnection.com? Were they good and reliable? What did you think of their warranty time? I thought I saw 7 years on another site. The Zephry hood I was pricing was about $1K+ lower than my local retail store.

Thank you

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
crazedandconfused

I'm in the process of a remodel and am shopping for appliances now. I've never used them but this is one of the sites I've been looking at. I really hope this post gains some traction as I would love to see feed back too!

Good luck!

Bookmark   September 27, 2013 at 8:28PM
nycbluedevil

I think there are two companies that use that name--one in Brooklyn and one in the Bronx. I used the one in the Bronx and dealt with the owner, Joel Kapnick. I had a very good experience with them. They have some bad reviews online but I look at those skeptically. What got me comfortable is that my KD, which is a very high-end shop, had an affiliation with them. I would use them again.

Bookmark   September 27, 2013 at 8:53PM
weissman

Do a search on this site. I think there are two websites appliancesconnection.com and applianceconnection.com and one of them gets bad reviews.

Bookmark   September 27, 2013 at 9:19PM
1080eyes

I ordered a Bosch DW from them, Got a great price after rebates. Was delivered within 7 days of order.

Bookmark   October 1, 2013 at 1:54PM
jr1010

appliancesconnection is a scam. They sell damaged merchandise trying to pass it off as new. Then they bully and threaten you to keep it after you realize it's damaged. I'm stuck with a set of four appliances, ALL damaged. Check out the BBB, they have an F rating.

Bookmark   April 30, 2014 at 12:39AM
More Discussions
Wolf porcelain chipping on new ovens
Argggggg!!!! New wolf E series ovens, purchased and...
jackson2348
New Bertazzoni Induction Range?
I just saw a press release from Bertazzoni about a...
ltislander
Need advice on combining induction and gas
This is my first post. Please forgive the length or...
jdsb2
Why are my frozen bananas melting?
Not sure the right forum for this, but I freeze bananas...
weedyacres
Induction + Teppanyaki match?
Hi all, We are beginning our new build. Before we...
twobelles
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™