Has anyone ordered from appliancesconnection.com

CT_NewbieSeptember 27, 2013

Just wondering if anyone has ordered from appliancesconnection.com? Were they good and reliable? What did you think of their warranty time? I thought I saw 7 years on another site. The Zephry hood I was pricing was about $1K+ lower than my local retail store.

Thank you

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
crazedandconfused

I'm in the process of a remodel and am shopping for appliances now. I've never used them but this is one of the sites I've been looking at. I really hope this post gains some traction as I would love to see feed back too!

Good luck!

Bookmark   September 27, 2013 at 8:28PM
nycbluedevil

I think there are two companies that use that name--one in Brooklyn and one in the Bronx. I used the one in the Bronx and dealt with the owner, Joel Kapnick. I had a very good experience with them. They have some bad reviews online but I look at those skeptically. What got me comfortable is that my KD, which is a very high-end shop, had an affiliation with them. I would use them again.

Bookmark   September 27, 2013 at 8:53PM
weissman

Do a search on this site. I think there are two websites appliancesconnection.com and applianceconnection.com and one of them gets bad reviews.

Bookmark   September 27, 2013 at 9:19PM
1080eyes

I ordered a Bosch DW from them, Got a great price after rebates. Was delivered within 7 days of order.

Bookmark   October 1, 2013 at 1:54PM
jr1010

appliancesconnection is a scam. They sell damaged merchandise trying to pass it off as new. Then they bully and threaten you to keep it after you realize it's damaged. I'm stuck with a set of four appliances, ALL damaged. Check out the BBB, they have an F rating.

Bookmark   April 30, 2014 at 12:39AM
More Discussions
NY - Long Island Kitcken Appliance (Berta/Electrolux/etc...)
Hi All... I've been lucking for the past 6 months while...
nyli2014
Has anyone dealt with any members from AutomaticWasher.org
I am curious to know if anyone has spoken with any...
anthony1717
good experience with AJ Madison
Got a really good deal on $5k worth of Bosch appliances...
logastellus
cooktop
Hi, I finally narrowed down to 3 different 30 inch...
wmc123
Over & Under refrigerator advice/options
I am remodeling my kitchen and planning to use separate...
uscpsycho
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™