GE Profile Spacemaker II Microwave

sweet_homeSeptember 25, 2009

Sorry if this is a repeat question. I have searched the forum and couldn't find any questions abotu this MW.

We have a over-the-counter shelf which is designed to hold a MW. The frustrating part is that the dimensions of that shelf seem to be odd (14" H X 17" D X 26-3/4" W). Of the 17 inches in depth, only 12" is covered on the side. I haev searched and searched and couldn't find a decent SS MW that would fit these dimensions. Looks like GE Profile Spacemaker is the only thing that will fit ok in this space (11-3/4" H X 12" D X 24" W). Does anyone have this MW and do you like it? Any positive/negative feedback?

Any other MW suggestions that might fit the dimensions I have?

Thanks!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mcmann

I have 2 GE Spacemaker microwaves- one at my home, one at a vacation place. One is 12 years old, the other is 5. They get lots of use and have worked fine. I can only give a positive review.

Bookmark   September 25, 2009 at 4:45PM
weissman

I have the JEM31 which has now been replaced by the PEM31. I've had it for 7 years now and it works great. I was the only one I could find at the time that could be built into an upper cabinet. It's a bit on the small side but it holds a full-sized dinner plate and meets all of my needs.

Bookmark   September 25, 2009 at 5:26PM
sweet_home

Thanks for the feedback! I just went ahead and ordered the GE Profile MW online.

Bookmark   September 25, 2009 at 11:54PM
Polishgirl

Dear Members,

I am in a big of a problem. I have a FRIGIDAIRE 1998 1.1 Cu. Ft. Model #FMT116E1W Over-the-Range Microwave Oven 27 7/8 (W) x 15 3/4 (H) x 14 (D) that needs to be replaced. I cant find one that is less than 15" (D). I can't go more than 15" (D) because I wont have much cooking space and have to stay very close to the 27 7/8 (W). Hope someone can help or have any suggestions. Ughhh!

Bookmark   November 25, 2012 at 8:40PM
llaatt22

Suggest you go to the bottom of the latest thread page and fill out the "start a new thread form" which will better
inform readers of your specific Frigidaire model appliance replacement problem by starting a thread about it.

Always start a new thread in a case like this and pinpoint your own situation in the thread headline.

If you want to include a link in a thread starter, scroll down to corrections or wait to use the edit function after posting.

This post was edited by laat2 on Mon, Nov 26, 12 at 21:18

Bookmark   November 26, 2012 at 2:03AM
More Discussions
Noxious new oven smell ??
Our new Electrolux wave-touch double oven is wonderful,...
infohound2006
Buy 2 individual wall ovens or one 2 oven wall unit?
Hi - I'm looking for appliances for a house we will...
oaptechgirl
DCS double wall oven--reviews?
I'm in the market for a double wall oven and saw a...
anna_chosak
Dishwasher with cutlery tray and heated dry?
I seem to be coming up fairly empty handed with these...
tigger9759
36" induction cooktop with bridge
So far we've only found two 36" induction glass-top...
woodysapsucker
Sponsored Products
Veil White Glass Tech Track Pendant for Lightolier Track Systems
Euro Style Lighting
Bocci | 14 Wall Sconce
$250.00 | YLighting
Mendota White Paint Shaker Kitchen Cabinet Sample
CliqStudios Cabinets
XtremeAIR 36 Inch Wall Mount Stainless Steel Range Hood PX03-W36
eModern Decor
Steel Chrome Frame Shade Contemporary Pendant With Crystal Decoartion Mediam
ParrotUncle