Back to the drawing board - Feedback on House Plan
Thought we had a floor plan....now we have changed everything. Just got the architects first draft, and would appreciate any input to make it better. We have 3 children - 1 girl & 2 boys. Boys will share bedroom #2.
Some of things we are thinking:
- Moving master bath and closet to opposite wall, so it will share wall with GR. That would give us a small buffer from TV in GR
- Reconfiguring master bath.
- Adding a couple feet to kitchen lenth. 12' seems small
- Not sure I like the angle for entry to pantry. Seems like there's not enough room next to stove.
- There will be cubbies in entrance from garage. I believe that hall is 5' feet, so should be enough room.
Here are room sizes, in case pic isn't clear enough.
Kitchen - 16 x 12
Dining - 14 x 13
Great Room - 19 x 22
Master - 15 x 17
Mst Bath - 9 x 11
Mst Closet - 9 x 8
Bed #2 - 12 x 14
Bed #3 - 12 x 14
Den - 11 x 12
Laundry - 9 x 7