Wolf vs. Vent-A-Hood
I am on the verge of ordering appliances for my soon to be remodeled kitchen. Range will be Wolf 30" all gas. Hood will be either Wolf Pro 30"x27" or Vent-A-Hood 30"x27".
To summarize what I've read about hoods made by Wolf and Vent-A-Hood in similar configuration (900cfm 27" depth):
- Better performance in grease removal
- Not as quiet
- More switch adjustments
- Harder to clean (sharp edges on filters)
- Difficult to install (heavy)
- Less noisy than competitors
- Switch not as easy to reach?
- Easier to clean? No filters used
- Less costly
- Which has better build quality?
- Any issue with the electromagnetic field generated by both? Any symptoms like headaches when operating at full power?
Any input will be greatly appreciated!!!