Is this a good showerhead?

janesylviaOctober 23, 2012

I am going to have my bathroom with a small stall shower (34x36) remodeled. Is the following a good showerhead?

Delta Faucet 58467-SS Universal Showering Components, In2ition R Two-In-One Shower Arm Mount Shower, Stainless

I am also considering the following shower arm

Delta Faucet U4993-SS Universal Showering Components Shower Arm and Flange, Stainless

Also, would the following lever match this showerhead?

Delta T13020-SS Monitor 13 Series Valve Trim Only, Stainless

Thank you very much.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mydreamhome

Hi Janesylvia--is this the same bath that you posted about tile selections? Can't wait to see it! We installed that same showerhead in the bathrooms at our last house. Absolutely loved them. It's wonderful to be able to use the hand held part for shaving legs and still have warm water flowing from above. Because of the way the 2 pieces fit together, you don't have to worry about the handheld falling out of it's holder and whacking you in the head when you least expect it either (that's what got the previous showerheads replaced). I think the lever & shower arm will coordinate beautifully with it. While I really like the stainless, the chrome versions will save you a pretty penny when all is said and done. Something to consider... Good luck!

Hope this helps!

Bookmark   October 24, 2012 at 6:55PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
janesylvia

Hi mydreamhome, thank you very much for sharing your experience. Yes, I am choosing the showerhead for a small shower stall. Because it's small, I need to make it look nice and uncluttered. I found the whole set on Amazon as follows:
Delta 172939-SS-I Carlisle Monitor 17 Series Shower with In2Ition Two-In-One Shower, Stainless
I need to purchase a Valve R10000-UNBX to match the new lever. Delta lever now has flow control and temperature control separate. I don't know if it would indeed make life more convenient.

Had the current house remodeled in April. Thank you so much for your help during that remodeling process. Bought another house in September. I need to have some remodeling done before moving in. I am now planning and buying materials for the newly bought house, and still live in the current house.

Bookmark   October 27, 2012 at 3:19PM
More Discussions
bathroom window
I'm getting ready to waterproof my bath/shower alcove...
spielbass
Vanities on opposite walls -- how much width?
Hey all. We are trying to design a long and narrow...
jenmendel23
Show me pictures of your tile 'rug'
We'd like to do this and are looking for design ideas....
kate38
Has anyone seen an interior door handle like this in the States?
Sorry for the link but I couldn't find an image to...
ceezeecz
Replacement parts for Restoration Hardware Pivot Mirror
Hi All, I have a 24x30 rectangular pivot restoration...
isb182
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™