Yahoo email Signature Question

ivamaeJuly 1, 2011

I have a Yahoo email address and I want to add a signature. This is on the new version of Yahoo email. I have Windows XP. I had no problem doing it on the old email and no problem in putting just a plain signature but I want to add a signature embedded in a floral arrangement or anything with some added clip art.

Can anyone help me with this, or is it impossible. I have contacted them on several occassions but their instructions just include a plain ordinary typed sig,

Thanks in advance for any help.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ravencajun Zone 8b TX

you could try doing the image edit in picnik and add your name using their text creator once you have it all as you want it save it as an image file then just use that image file as your signature. I have done it that way in various email programs.

Here is a link that might be useful: picnik

Bookmark   July 1, 2011 at 7:37PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ivamae

I have it all prepared to paste into the proper place on the yahoo signature area but it won't allow me to paste anything. There is a box that says " type" and it appears that is all that it will let you do. The old yahoo mail did not have this problem. You could put what you wanted.

I tried to have it go to where I had it saved on my computer but it wouldn't do that either.

Hopefullly they update this, if that is not presently allowed.

Thanks for your suggestion.

Bookmark   July 1, 2011 at 9:08PM
More Discussions
Lenovo's "malware" not just Lenovo's.
It's been found in a dozen or so apps, some pre-installed,...
lazy_gardens
Changing HOUZZ page appearance
I use Chrome browser and have an extension called Change...
jean_mi_z5
System Restore on new windows 7 need password?
I just bought an Acer windows 7 tower and when I wanted...
urlee
What a mess!
My user name on this forum is/was Tosh has been for...
oldschool
GW/Houzz page rendering on my browser
Weird question about GW/Houzz, over the last six months,...
dbarron
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™