Frigidaire Gallery opinions??

hedgehoggyAugust 6, 2012

We are currently looking at appliances for our new home. I really like the look of the Frigidaire Gallery appliances as they looked so much cleaner (no fingerprints) in the stores. I would greatly appreciate opinions from anyone who has any of the Frigidaire Gallery appliances. Thanks!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
zackin

I would love to hear about this too. I'm seriously considering a Frigidaire Gallery single wall oven, but can't find many reviews or other information about it.

Bookmark   August 7, 2012 at 4:38AM
mike_73

I have a gallery gas range with convection oven in stainless that I have had since April 2012. So far it has been a great range. I would say that the build quality is good. better than that of the standard Frigdiare items but still not as heavy as high end models of other brands, this is more of a stylish middle of the road offering. The Gallery line is not builders grade junk, it's nice but not higher end like Kitchen Aide would be.

the finish is very nice too, I have a kitchen aid french door refrigerator and the stove stays much cleaner looking needing less wiping for finger prints. this is in a house with only 2 adults. I like the finger print resistant finish so much that I am looking at a Gallery dishwasher.

Bookmark   August 7, 2012 at 3:57PM
ellens2

We've had the Gallery slide in range, above range microwave and SxS frig since 2001. If the quality of the new ones is anything like the older, you'll be very happy as we've had zero issues with all of them.

Bookmark   August 17, 2012 at 12:59PM
More Discussions
Bread baking in the Blue Star Range
We are in the process of building a new home and though...
mullde
New Bluestar RCS model - Any Info? (RCS366BV2)
Most of the 36" RCS models are RCS36IRV1 right...
kwest2
Does Wolf M-Series Double Oven come with Temperature Probe?
If yes, great. If not, does anyone know how much the...
wcutiew
24' Appliances: Liebherr or Fagor?? Bertazzoni or other?
Can anyone weigh in on small space appliances? While...
petersen
Coffee Machines
What is the best built in coffee machine for your buck?...
J Saleh
Sponsored Products
Del Ray Gallery-Wrapped Canvas
$79.99 | zulily
Gallery Versailles Three-Light Black Indoor Crystal Mini Chandelier
Overstock.com
The Grand Canyon Oversized Gallery Wrapped Canvas
Overstock.com
Venzia Mattina Outdoor Canvas Art
Grandin Road
Laundry Wall Art
Grandin Road
Texas Gallery-Wrapped Canvas
$79.99 | zulily
DENY Designs Budi Kwan Decographic Black Outdoor Throw Pillow - 15262-OTHRP18
$49.00 | Hayneedle
DENY Designs Khristian A Howell Brady Dots 2 Fleece Throw Blanket - 12997-FLELAR
$35.01 | Hayneedle
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™