finished bathroom - sleek & modern master bath!
Our contractor still needs to do a second coat of trim paint, put the handle on the pocket door, and give the floor a good scrub, but it is done enough that I couldn't wait any longer to take some pics and post them!
This is our master bath, which we added by borrowing space from the large master bedroom and closets. It was previously a 1.5 bath house, now officially a 2.5! Our bedroom is now smaller, but it was completely worth it.
Here are the details:
- floor & shower tile - 12x12" slate (special order from Home Depot), cut down into 3x6" subway tiles for the shower area.
- niche tile - 2" honed carrera hexagons from stonetiledepot.com
- carrera threshold at shower and door
- tile on wall behind vanity & toilet - teeny tiny white glass mosaic tile from okglasstile.com
- toilet - Toto Aquia II with Toto Washlet s300
- vanity, sink faucets, medicine cabinets - Ikea
- shower door - Vigo frameless sliding door bought on Overstock.com
- shower faucets - Hudson & Reed
vanity lights(I don't think you can see these in any of the photos) - Artemide talo mini in white
wall color - silver satin, Benjamin Moore
trim color - Anthem White, Valspar
Anyway, on to the pictures!
view from the bedroom:
vanity & toilet:
standing in the shower looking back towards the door. It is impossible to get a photo of the shower without getting terrible reflections in the glass door! The dark tile also makes it hard to get a good photo of the whole thing. Anyway:
niches & hand shower:
mosaic tile detail: