Liebherr fridge & Capital range - socal

bolivia310August 6, 2012

So I can say that I had a really good weekend. I went down to Absolute Appliances in Hollywood, CA and met up with Sean. After doing plenty of research online I pretty much knew exactly what I wanted. The fridge I chose was the Liebherr SBS-246 which has the built in wine rack on the top left freezer portion and got it in a stainless steel finish. For the range I decided to go with the Capital Culinarian 48" with four burners, 12" grill & 12" griddle. I was really impressed by the fit and finish of the Capital vs Bluestar and the other major brands they had on display. Overall I'm very confident I will be very happy with the two items I purchased. The fridge should be coming wed or thurs, while the range will take 4-8 weeks as they are made to order at the Capital factory. That will give me enough time to get my hood and get my ss backsplash on the wall where the range will be going. I'm leaning towards the Modern Aire PS-20 antique copper hood. Have any of your purchased that hood in the antique copper finish? Is it solid copper? Rough price estimate to expect? Thank you guys.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
philwojo

Congrats on the purchase, would love to hear your feedback on the Liebherr once you get it in. My wife and I just went with the SBS-24i1, which is the integrated panel model, and it has a fridge in place of the wine storage, but same concept as yours so I'd love to hear real world use of their stuff.

Phil

Bookmark   August 7, 2012 at 9:26AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
bolivia310

Phil,

I got a call from Sean last night and the fridge is going to be delivered this evening. Talk about fast service!! I will post my feedback on the Liebherr after I start using it. Seeing that Im not 100% moved into my new house yet, it might take me a few weeks before I start using it.

Bryan

Bookmark   August 7, 2012 at 9:42AM
More Discussions
Install Question for Subzero Undercounter UC24 BG/S Beverage Center
We're looking to install a Subzero UC24 BG/S Undercounter...
pbx2
Oven size vs cabinet size
In my search for a new oven I noticed that all have...
dickross
2 Weeks With my New ASKO Dishwasher--a review
Since very few people here have ASKO dishwashers or...
needinfo1
DCS Gas range review
DCS gas range review
brett_champagne
48 inch Bertazoni Dual Fuel or MIELE Range and Combi Oven Steamer
I am putting my options of getting the range. I have...
hkwan
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™