Recommendations for 23 PC Monitor

ellie45May 8, 2014

That's 23 inch PC monitors.

I have Win 7 with IE PC and want to plan for Win 8 PC. Which ould be soon.

Would like the best I can get for around $300. If that's too low then give me your best. If it needs to be a little larger then tell me.

Thanks.

This post was edited by ellie45 on Fri, May 9, 14 at 4:34

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
owbist

I have a 24inch Asus VS248 and a 22inch HP w2007 hooked up to this computer and both do a fine job. If pushed I might suggest the colours are slightly more vibrant on the HP.

I also have a 22inch Samsung which is a few years old on another computer, I had to replace 2 capacitors a while back but other than that it has been great. There are also 2 Acers here, a 17 inch and a 19 inch that have been good for me.

Here is a link to Tigerdirect where there is a large selection for you to see. This is not necessarily a prompt for the company but the selection is good. As you can see there is no need to exceed your $300 limit yet get a great monitor.

Bookmark   May 9, 2014 at 6:19AM
anne_ct

I second Owbist's recommendation for Acer. They're a reliable product. I currently use an Acer AL1917 which is around five years old. Before this current model, I had a smaller Acer that I replaced only because I wanted a larger screen. I gave the smaller monitor to a neighbor child and it's still operating in good stead. Considering the usage he probably gives it...I'd say that's an excellent recommendation for the life of an Acer monitor. :-)

Anne

Bookmark   May 9, 2014 at 12:34PM
ellie45

I have seen many Acers and am happy to hear both of you give it a thumbs up. Owbist, thanks for answering my last two posts. My questions are not very interesting but are important to me. Where else would I go?
Anne, thanks for your support of the Acer. That's enough for me.
Tiger Direct is still loved by techies. I'm happy for them.

Bookmark   May 9, 2014 at 10:09PM
ellie45

This is the Acer model I am ordering. Thanks Owbist and Anne. Hope you think I did the right thing

Acer S231HL BBID 23-Inch Screen LED-Lit Monitor from Amazon.

I have tried to enter the URL below and it is rejected

Here is a link that might be useful: Monitor

Bookmark   May 11, 2014 at 12:29AM
More Discussions
Lenovo's "malware" not just Lenovo's.
It's been found in a dozen or so apps, some pre-installed,...
lazy_gardens
Google Stylish add-on help
I have Google Stylish add-on but don't know how to...
Cricketm
Still using XP with no problems.
Just thought this might interest those who are doing...
Jane
OK, turned my back, and the kids are playing with
backgrounds, and making the viewing easier on the eyes....
shaddy101
Helping a elderly friend with their computer remotely
She is in her 90's, lives alone and needs help with...
jane__ny
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™