Bathroom sneak peek

cottonpennySeptember 1, 2012

Inspired by the famous pps7!

I have no idea why we are missing drawer fronts in my DH's vanity....

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
beeps

Very pretty! And your little one is ADORABLE!! Kind of upstages the shot. =)

    Bookmark   September 1, 2012 at 6:23PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
awm03

Really lovely so far. Give that cute baby a hug for us!

    Bookmark   September 1, 2012 at 6:52PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
treasuretheday

That's going to be a beautiful bathroom... I can't wait to see more pictures!

Will you be putting glass on top of your two pony walls and then hinging your shower door to both glass and wall on one side? That's what we had originally planned to do.

Good luck with the rest of your project!

    Bookmark   September 2, 2012 at 8:23AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
cottonpenny

Thanks!

I am excited about how the bathroom is coming out, but of course it doesn't hold a candle to my little DS. He's even more handsome in person! :-)

Treasure - yes, we have frameless glass (with Clear shield thanks to this forum!) coming to go above the pony walls and door.

The floor, which you can't see because it's covered in protection paper, is a dark ebony wood-look tile.

The subway tile continues across the counters at the level of the molding, but they haven't put that in yet.

    Bookmark   September 2, 2012 at 8:45AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
enduring

Really looks good. I have to ask, "what color is your paint?" It looks like a very pale grayed green on my screen.

    Bookmark   September 3, 2012 at 5:48AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
cottonpenny

enduring - it's BM Gray Owl. In retrospect, I think I could have gone with a cooler, bluer gray to match the marble. But I was using this color elsewhere and got too lazy to pick another color at the time, so it's Gray Owl for now.

    Bookmark   September 4, 2012 at 9:30AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
enduring

Thanks for the info. I love that soft green color.

I have been looking at paints and I am 99% sure I will be using BM Bunny Gray. It is a light gray and looks good with the carrara tile I will be using as a listello around my BR. The other 1% choice is BM Metallic Silver, which is a great color with the carrara too, but may be just a bit too dark for my space. Both of these colors go well with my carrara. One thing I think about is the life of the grays I've been looking at. I don't want a dead color. I think the Bunny Gray is more lively than the Metallic Silver. Gray Owl has a playfulness of green.

    Bookmark   September 4, 2012 at 9:28PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
twingle

looks beautiful. Please post photo of floors and finished project.

    Bookmark   September 8, 2012 at 1:54PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
recommend sink for combo powder/bath
am planning combo laundry/half bath. side by side washer...
elleninmaine
Anyone installed a Geberit in wall tank?
DH is getting ready to do the install in a 2 x 4 wall,...
numbersjunkie
Contractor messed up shower pan. Fixable?
My contractor who I'm firing tomorrow messed up my...
gwrussp
tile layout help master bath
I am planning to use 18 x18 on the floor and same tile...
abick2
Which latricrete products for full shower build?
I'm a bit confused about all the various Latricrete...
cataan
Sponsored Products
Radiance Frameless Round Vanity / Wall Mirror - RM-418
$175.00 | Hayneedle
Fontaine Euro Brushed Nickel Bathroom Sink Faucet
Overstock.com
Napa Collection 26" Wide Bathroom Light
Lamps Plus
Silver Ulti-Mate Shower Pole Caddy
$29.99 | zulily
Chrome Four-Light Bath Fixture
$155.00 | Bellacor
Ridge Natural Stone Vessel Sink
Signature Hardware
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™