Bath reveal - small contemporary master bath
Thank you GardenWeb for helping me plan my 5 x 10.5 master bath remodel. Hope this reveal helps you with your projects!
- Main Floor tile: 18x18 Daltile City View in Downtown Nite color
- Shower wall/floor tile: 12x24 Happy Floors Neostile in Ash color
- Glass accent tile: Epoch Color Blends Arena from Home Depot
- Tile trim: Schluter Jolly in anodized aluminum - nice clean finished look, no need for bullnose tile
- Granite: Giallo Ornamental Light
- Vanity: Merillat, Portrait with 5-Piece Front, Maple Kona finish (I do not recommend Merillat. The quality is poor - drawers misaligned, finish scratches easily, etc.)
- Sink/Shower Fixtures: Delta Cassidy
- Sconces: Murray Feiss, Newbury
- Recessed cabinet: Concealed Cabinet in Coffee Bean
- Vent Fan/Heater: Panasonic Whisper Warm FB-11VH2 - it's quiet and really keeps the steam out!
- Toilet: Kohler Cimarron comfort height round. We considered a Toto, but this Kohler works fine. A bit too tall for me (I'm 5'3") but DH (6') loves it.