new craftsman bath

arch123September 19, 2013

Here are some pictures of our new MB addition. We added the dormer and a small (7 x 10) bath.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
joanr

That is really nice and a great use of space. I'm sure y'all are loving it. I like the flooring you used. Can you tell me what it is?

Joan

Bookmark   September 20, 2013 at 10:40AM
lori_inthenw_gw

Yes, more details, please! It looks great, from what I can see of it. What do you love most? What was hardest to figure out?

Bookmark   September 20, 2013 at 4:23PM
arch123

Thanks for the nice remarks -
The floor is Armstrong Linoleum
the counter top and backsplash are a local soapstone from Albemarle co VA. the vanity is from Restoration Hardware. the lights are also from RH, The tile is Color Blox from Crossville tile. the fixtures are a polished nickel - Rohl.
The hardest part was in integrating the new space into the existing house so that is looked like it had always been there. The shingles are no longer available and so we went with a metal roof (similar color) and we are happy with it.

Bookmark   September 24, 2013 at 7:32AM
southernstitcher

I love the wood cabinet and the other one with the shelves above it. Really good storage there.

Bookmark   September 24, 2013 at 10:48PM
Olychick

Oops, I wrote a post a couple of days ago, but don't see it; guess I previewed and didn't post the final. I love that cabinet with shelving. It really adds a lot of interest (and storage). And how fun to have french doors into your bath! Great job.

Bookmark   September 26, 2013 at 2:17AM
arch123

thanks olychick the storage was done by a local cabinet maker ($500) the bottom half is a for laundry. the french doors work great - they are open all the time, dont take up any space, and give us a little more architectural interest (this is our master bath)

Bookmark   September 26, 2013 at 4:53PM
More Discussions
Family of 5 - only 1 1/2 bathrooms. What would you do?
We are an active family of 5 and our bathroom situtation...
rebeccamomof123
Ammara Designs Faucets
I've gotten so much information from these forums....
janelor
40" for double vanity, any suggestions?
Hi, We are remodeling our bathroom and would like a...
rickyk22
Need bathroom sink/mirror/sconce advice asap!!
Hello everyone, we are in a total pickle over what...
Jenn Cassie
Minimum size for walk-in shower?
What is the minimum recommended size for a walk in...
uscroy
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™