who makes a modern white vanity?

jersey9September 8, 2013

I've searched high and low- but just can't find a simple, modern white vanity for a 48 inch nook. The look I'm going for is clean, straight lines, with simple drawers to which I'll add chrome pulls and top it with a quartz or synthetic white-ish top.

The closest looks I found are 1) elledecor Monique Lhuillier slide #14 http://www.elledecor.com/celebrity-style/rhapsody-in-gray#slide-14 and 2) Elton John's new "john" http://www.westsidetile.com/jimmy-reed-glass-tile-installation-with-bisazza-glass-in-elton-john-residence/

I think I can get the same look without the extravagance. I was even considering a white gloss kitchen cabinet and converting it into a vanity. Any manufacturer or store would help.

I have plenty of time, because I was abandoned by my contractor so now I have to chase him down, string him up and shake him out, or, he should be getting that small claims summons any day now, so I'm waiting for fireworks.

boo hoo. I'm thinking pretty bathroom thoughts, because I have not been able to bring myself to open the bathroom door, where an open pit with a piece of tile over it has been there for months. Reality bites.

Please GW, give me something to look forward to. I've even eased up on the checkbook just to keep my sanity...

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
writersblock

What about ikea godmorgon?

Here is a link that might be useful: ikea godmorgon with odensvik

Bookmark   September 8, 2013 at 4:22PM
writersblock

Here's a pic showing two white 48" godmorgons side by side:

Bookmark   September 8, 2013 at 4:25PM
writersblock

I should maybe have mentioned that those long pulls come with the vanity, but you don't have to use them. Just don't install them and use what you like instead.

Bookmark   September 8, 2013 at 4:56PM
annemouse

How about a Bertch vanity? Insignia or riverside door styles in white finish? http://www.bertch.com/products/bath/vanities/search-by-door-style.aspx

1 Like    Bookmark   September 8, 2013 at 6:49PM
clg7067

I am going with Ultracraft cabinets. I priced a floor installation cabinet at about $350. I asked for a quote for a wall mount from my dealer recently, but haven't received it yet. They have some nice veneers and thermofoils to choose from. If you don't want high gloss, you can also get painted maple in a satin finish. They are frameless style cabinets in custom sizes if you need it. The Gallery section of the website is disappointing, but you can get a good idea by looking at some of the kitchen photos.

Here is a link that might be useful: Ultracraft

Bookmark   September 10, 2013 at 4:00PM
More Discussions
Microsilk vs. Air Tub (Jason) OR Bain Ultra
Apologies for the additional thread. I realize there...
divotdiva
Need advice on best mirror/sconce option in small master bath
My husband and I are FINALLY renovating our master...
cbusgirl41
tile layout help master bath
I am planning to use 18 x18 on the floor and same tile...
abick2
Doable...European sink & US bathroom pop-up drain and faucet?
Originally posted in "Plumbing" I cannot...
rantontoo
What do you think about jets and rain shower?
Any body going with or have them already in their shower? DH...
houserookie
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™