Problems arranging space in mudroom/laundry area - Please help!
We are getting close to finalizing our floorplan and one of the last areas that we are struggling with is the mudroom/laundry area? Due to constraints this space ended up a bit smaller than I had initially planned, and now I'm trying to figure out the best way to fit it all together.
I'm hoping to fit the following into the space
- Reach in closet
- 4 cubbies
- Drop table with a charging station and recycling so junk mail never makes it further into the house!
- Washer/dryer sink and some cabinets for storage (including dirty laundry)
I could give up
- Door between laundry/mudroom
- Linen storage shown on wall oppositte current cubbies
- The shape of pantry (though not the location) could be modified
- The location of the garage door could be modified.
Anyone have any brilliant ideas?
Here are my inspiration photos for the space:
And the current layout: