Help with Wall Ovens 27 in vs 30 in

KiraMonster0423August 23, 2013

We are trying to replace our double wall ovens and and are not interested in having to replace the cabinets that are around them. I do not know if we can fit a 30 in wall oven (on the phone right now with our cabinet measurements to determine if one can). If we can fit a 30 inch oven, what I really would like is the electrolux Icon single wall oven.

Currently in the kitchen is an all gas, 36 in Wolf range, purchased before they switched to all sealed burners. If we have to go with a 27in wall oven, what brand would you all recommend?

Thank you!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
KiraMonster0423

I just confirmed that we do not have the space for a 30 in oven where the previous ovens are. So, what oven would you recommend? Is the Electrox non icon line worth looking into?

Bookmark   August 23, 2013 at 4:15PM
jadeite

We have a 27" Elux wave-touch non-Icon wall oven which has been flawless in the 1.5 years we've had it. I would recommend it without hesitation. We don't use the self-clean option which some have found to be problematic for the electronic boards.

Cheryl

Bookmark   August 23, 2013 at 5:45PM
KiraMonster0423

Cheryl,
Thank you for your input, the 27 in Electrolux wave touch is now a contender. We'd like to also get a steam oven (you may have noticed from my other posts). And I am torn about what brand. We really liked how much more steam the thermador steam convection oven has over the miele.

For wall ovens, I want a rotisserie and gliding racks, and the elctrolux doesn't have the rotisserie. The miele has both, but we'd love knobs instead of a touch panel. And the 30 in thermador has both, but we need a 27 inch oven and know nothing about how good the thermador cooks (I wasn't even considering that brand since the last time I did research into all of this was 7 years ago and A LOT has changed since then).

Bookmark   August 23, 2013 at 8:31PM
More Discussions
Questions on Bosch and Wolf induction - min. pan sizes
Hi, I have been reading posts on this forum for quite...
houztongirl
Need help with appliance choices, layout critique
Hey all. We have a preliminary kitchen plan attached. I...
jennifer2413
do we like capital ranges
capital ranges ?
Jen & Scott Lehr
Best dishwasher with a heated dry option?
Does anyone have recommendations for a dishwasher that...
My4thGarden
Finish Detergent
Has anyone tried the new Finish Quantum Max 12X pacs?...
sparky823
Sponsored Products
Sunnydaze Easy Access Fire Pit Spark Screen, 40 Inch Diameter
SerenityHealth
Set of Two Bone Inlay Accent Boxes
Grandin Road
Witt Industries Stadium Slot Opening 20 Gallon Blue Recycling Bin - SC20-01-RP-B
$383.99 | Hayneedle
Rite Lite 6-LED Grey Wireless Picture Light LPL600
$19.99 | Home Depot
Imperial Metallic Cleo 16" Wide Pendant Chandelier
Lamps Plus
Palermo Dining Outdoor Side Chair Cushion, Patio Furniture
$99.00 | FRONTGATE
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™