F&P DishDrawer question; DADoES?

dgsgAugust 25, 2012

Anyone have a link to information as to what the different cycles on a F&P Dish Drawer do such as time, water used, water temperature etc.?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
dadoes

Cycle sequences and temps depend on the model machine involved and the target sales market (US/Canada, NZ/Aus, European, Orient), and the details may vary a little throughout the production of a given series (control board revisions). The best reference is via the specific user guide packed with a given machine. F&P has some user guides online but not for all older models. I have a few "historical" user guides and service docs.

Citing my US-market DD603 bought 8 years ago:

Heavy 132 mins -- prewash, rinse, rinse, main wash 150F, rinse, rinse, final rinse 163F
Heavy Eco 112 mins -- prewash, rinse, main wash 140F, rinse, rinse, final rinse 150F

Normal 115 mins -- prewash, rinse, main wash 140F, rinse, final rinse 150F
Normal Eco 88 mins -- prewash (or prerinse if no detergent), main wash 125F, rinse, final rinse 125F

Delicate 86 mins -- prewash (or prerinse), main wash 120F, rinse, final rinse 130F
Delicate Eco 72 mins -- prewash (or prerinse), main wash 115F, rinse, final rinse 125F

Fast 56 mins -- prewash (or prerinse) main wash 115F, rinse, final rinse 115F
Fast Eco 38 mins -- main wash 105F, rinse, final rinse 105F

The newest models and some market areas may reduce cycle phases (such as eliminating the prewash/prerinse and starting directly with the main wash) and increase time to compensate.

Bookmark   August 25, 2012 at 5:45PM
More Discussions
Removal of Dishwasher Detergent Build-Up
I have a Miele dishwasher in a rental unit that has...
dimond
New Bertazzoni Induction Range?
I just saw a press release from Bertazzoni about a...
ltislander
Lights on my Jenn-Air dishwasher
I have a two year-old Jenn-Air Trifecta dishwasher...
sail_away
Bluestar Precious Metals - Infused copper
Greetings, I am getting ready to order a 36" 6...
pitcom
Capital Range Customer Service
Mostly people write on the internet forums, such as...
willinak
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™