Pegasus tub, toilet and console

flipper08September 15, 2013

Remodeling second bathroom and had difficulty with matching whites between tub, sink and toilet, etc in last one. This time and considering buying all from pegasus, but haven't ever use before. Any thoughts on quality, price? Any other suggestions? Am buying a clawfoot, toilet and console sink. Thanks!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
TSG1104

I feel I'm probably going to be in the minority. There are people here who are very serious about their toilets. So, I should preface this by saying that I have modest expectations for my toilets. 1. I expect them to flush without clogging or having to double flush except on rare occasion and 2. they can't be ugly (which I realize is personal opinion). We've used Kohler in the remodel of our powder room and master bathroom if that is any indication of our standard.

About five years ago our first major home project was to finish our basement. It was not plumbed and adding all the plumbing for a full bath was a major expense. By the time we got to purchasing fixtures for the bathroom, we were on a super tight budget. I really liked the Kohler Memoirs pedestal sink, but it was a little smaller than we wanted. At the time, Pegasus had a very similar pedestal sink that was wider with more room around the edges for holding hand soap, etc. and at a lower price. We went with the Pegasus pedestal sink and coordinating toilet.

We've had them for five years and I've been pleased with them. Recently my husband did have to replace the flush valve in the toilet, but he was able to easily do it himself for less than $10. They aren't the nicest ones I've ever seen, but they have functioned well, look nice in my opinion, and were a better budget option.

Bookmark   September 16, 2013 at 8:21PM
More Discussions
Cultured Marble vs onyx collection vs solid surface shower pan
1st off, I am a long time lurker in these forums and...
dmsohio
Contractor messed up shower pan. Fixable?
My contractor who I'm firing tomorrow messed up my...
gwrussp
Which Tile Color for DH's "Manly" Bathroom?
The vanity/sink is the only thing we've done so far....
monicakm_gw
shower pan worries. Is any of his method correct?
Unsure about my plumber's method. Could I get some...
mmaggied
Photos of your finished bathrooms?
Is there anywhere on this site where people on this...
bixa2805
Sponsored Products
Blanca Capiz-Painted Console - ALABSTER
$2,299.00 | Horchow
Hammary Structure Corner Office Table
Beyond Stores
Stufurhome 48" Yorktown Single Sink Vanity with Baltic Brown Granite Top - Dark
Modern Bathroom
Chrome Double Toilet Roll Holder with Cover
TheBathOutlet
Design Element Catherine Tempered Glass Wood Bathroom Vanity Set
Overstock.com