Can you identify this faucet?

Madeline616September 1, 2013

Hi all,

I'm usually in kitchens, but need a new faucet to go with a vessel sink in my powder room.

I saw this one in a restaurant bathroom, but couldn't find a brand name, so I have no idea how to figure out the model, etc.

Does anyone recognize it or know of one a lot like it?


Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Here you go. Look on ebay for cheaper copies.

Here is a link that might be useful: kohler joystick

    Bookmark   September 1, 2013 at 2:13PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Thanks, Pharoah! Really appreciate it.

Madeline :)

    Bookmark   September 1, 2013 at 3:07PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
My afterthought bathroom REVEAL
I was doing a major remodel on a guest bathroom and...
Master Bath Reveal - Small space, big style
We don't have the bathroom shade installed yet, but...
Anyone seen Hydroban board for sale?
Can't seem to find it anywhere. Can't tell if that's...
New bath w ikea Sektion cabinets (image heavy)
After many long months, we have our bathroom addition...
Tall toilet brands?
Looking for suggestions, need taller than the standard...
Sponsored Products
P106 Black Ensemble Brushed Nickel/Hardware
American Imaginations Bathroom 34 in. Ceramic Vanity Top with Basin in White
Home Depot
Coastal Shower Doors Shower Enclosures Newport Series 48 in. x 58 in. Framed
Home Depot
Nameeks | Caracalla Vessel Sink CA4941
$297.50 | YBath
Delta Shower Enclosures Lyndall 47-3/8 in. x 70 in. Sliding Bypass Shower Door
Home Depot
Aston Shower Enclosures Cascadia 24 in. x 72 in. Completely Frameless Hinge
Home Depot
Luxury Pedestal Free Standing Sink
P046 Emerald Ensemble Brushed Nickel/Hardware
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™