Bosch induction cooktops--BIG sale at Lowes!

dccnmAugust 23, 2013

I was googling Bosch for reviews and came across this sale at Lowes through 9/3/13:

30"

300 is $989.10
500 is $1259,10
800 is $1709.10

36" are also on sale--check it out.

At this price it would make it worth my while to cut my granite to enlarge the opening. Decisions, decisions.......

Here is a link that might be useful: Lowes page with prices--add to your cart to see the sale

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
live_wire_oak

That's just the typical box store perpetual 10% off sale. In other words, regular price.

Bookmark   August 23, 2013 at 5:04PM
dccnm

Actually that's not true. If you know where that is the regular price, please tell me! This is 22 and 24% off suggested retail. I have been to multiple stores and websites. The prices I have been quoted were $1999 for the 500 and $2499 for the 800. AJ Madison Is $1524 for the 300, $1794 for the 500 and $2244 for the 800. I'm not a fan of big box stores either but sometimes their sales are real.

Bookmark   August 23, 2013 at 5:58PM
sjhockeyfan325

Those prices are fantastic actually. Better even than Goedecker's, which is better on sale than AJ Madison.

Bookmark   August 23, 2013 at 6:01PM
dccnm

Thanks for the validation. I'm still leaning towards another AEG because I'm nervous about recutting my granite but wanted to share these prices for those that are considering the Bosch.

Bookmark   August 23, 2013 at 6:39PM
GreenDesigns

No retailer sells at "suggested retail price". Well, maybe Sears does. :~P Bosch has a bit of a manufacturer's promo on right now. But yes, that' s just the regular Lowes 10% promotion on top of it that is constantly being renewed. Every time it expires, it's renewed. It's the constant "sale" game that JC Penney tried to get off of the merry go round from and found that they couldn't. Consumers just love the word "sale" even if it doesn't really mean anything.

Bookmark   August 23, 2013 at 7:45PM
dccnm

So that means that Lowes ALWAYS sells Bosch cooktops for less than can be found elsewhere? That's still great! Honestly, I searched everywhere and that is the absolutely lowest price I could find. AJ Madison gets alot of press here, but clearly can't compare to Lowes. Who would have thought?

Bookmark   August 23, 2013 at 8:24PM
homebuyer23

no their price right now is actually I think the lowest I've seen for the 500 36" induction Ive been eyeing up for 6 months! $1709. And that's without having to deal with rebates or be forced to purchase 3 Bosch appliances to get a discount.
Thanks for this post!
Problem is the wall oven price isn't all that great & I need one of those too...

Bookmark   August 24, 2013 at 10:48AM
wordie89

I have the Bosch 800 36" induction and it cost less than the Lowe's price ($2900 before it's in the basket). We bought ours through Abes of Maine for about $2500 and had a $300 rebate and a free s/s pan. The transaction went well. Beautiful cook top used it since Feb and like the boost feature. Quiet. There was a thread on noise and I thought about it this morning while DH was cooking bacon and heating water for coffee and reflected that sound from cook top was minimal: I read aloud to DH while he's cooking and the running water was more disruptive. On vacation used an older lass top electric stove: I could not believe how long it took the water to boil for coffee!!!

Bookmark   August 25, 2013 at 5:55PM
MFatt16

Ebates has 2.5 percent back on Lowe's appliance purchases too. Check it out! I am real close to just purchasing from Lowe's since my appliance shop is changing sales people like I change underwear.

Bookmark   August 26, 2013 at 7:59PM
westsider40

I have dbl wall ovens from Bosch, and ind cooktop, too. Like my ovens . Don't like closed door broiling, tho. They bake very well.

Bookmark   August 27, 2013 at 12:47AM
More Discussions
Thermador micro drawer - is it worth it?
http://www.thermador.com/cooking/microwaves/md24js-24-inch-builtin-microdrawer Hey...
bellachaboni
Bluestar Platinum interchangeable grill/griddle on RNB?
I have a 36" RNB rangetop. I regret that I chose...
ott2
Can't adjust door spring on Miele Futura Dimension DW (G 5675
We just installed my new Miele dishwasher and the door...
jan_in_davis
Try_Hard's appliances, one year later...
I built a new house and moved in during April 2008....
try_hard
Major Kitchen Remodel
I'm looking for a counter-depth 36" stainless...
Kim Taff
Sponsored Products
Burns Chair - Key Largo Ruby Red
Joybird Furniture
Progress Lighting Wall Mounted Metallic Gray 2-light Wall Lantern P5642-82
Home Depot
Rossetto | Start Four-Drawer Dresser
YLiving.com
Lloyd Flanders SoHo All-Weather Wicker 24 in. Square End Table - 207443-092
$358.00 | Hayneedle
Face Cloth - GLACIER(LT GREY) (WASH CLOTH)
$8.00 | Horchow
Orange lara linen table runner
Origin Crafts
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™