Miele Dimension Plus

ellens2August 17, 2012

I'm so excited. Our new Miele Dimension Plus was just delivered and my husband is hooking it up. After reading about the Miele's for a long time, we finally ordered one during our tax free weekend. I can't wait to try it!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mjocean

ellens2,

Congratulations! I also purchased a Dimension+ tax free week-end, too but mine won't be installed until January or February. We haven't broken ground yet for our addition/renovation. We were hoping to begin in 2 weeks, but I think we may be delayed due to GC's schedule.

This is our 2nd home on an island off the coast of MA and contractors suffer from "island time" so who knows!

Let us know how you like your new machine.

Bookmark   August 17, 2012 at 2:15PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ellens2

So far, I'm loving this machine. The difference in both noise and cleaning ability to my 10 year old Maytag is amazing.
We haven't installed the toe kick yet as we're having a new floor installed next month. We'll then cut it to fit.
The Miele site says this has AutoSensor for detecting soil levels but, I can't find anything in the manual about it. Does anyone know if this machine has this? The door does auto open after completion for drying.

Bookmark   August 17, 2012 at 8:52PM
More Discussions
Best duel fuel range
If you wanted duel fuel which would you go for?
nismo99
Island hood location/height
I've got a cooktop that's 20" X 37" that...
dickross
Fisher Paykel Dishwasher Drawers-do you have them?
I am in need of guidance. From what I can gather, it's...
beekeeperswife
Gaggenau or Miele combi steam oven?
We are renovating our kitchen and are planning on a...
Treblemaker
Need A New Keurig - Suggestions?
Our Keurig at the lake bit the dust. The single cup...
amck2
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™