writing skipping

mystic_2008April 27, 2014

I have Windows 7 and I am having a time with writing something like an e-mail. I go along normally and find that the letters that I have been writing has gone to a different word that might be further up on what I am writing. Had a computer repair person in the other day and he said that perhaps I am leaning on the mouse. I have since tried to keep off it, but still the letters are showing up some place else. Has any one else had the same problem and if so what have you done so that it does not happen again..........Grace

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jemdandy

Newer keyboards have a pair of additional keys. These are between the CTRL and ALT keys. Watch out for these. Your cursor can get moved to unintended places if you accidently hit one of these keys. You can reset your cursor by moving the mouse pointer to the location where you want it and left click the mouse.

A different problem. Watch the posture of your hands and fingers. If you rest on the space bar or the tab, you can insert a bunch of spaces into your text

Bookmark   April 28, 2014 at 4:23AM
More Discussions
Can't figure out why my Firefox Colorful Tabs don't display
My colorful tabs stopped working and I can't figure...
lynnalexandra
Chrome browser crashes
Every time I click a link to open with Chrome browser,...
grandms
Is this screen for real or is it a virus
On multiple sites I am getting a message at the top...
paulsmth2
'Unnetworking' a computer
Trying to help a friend with his Vista computer. Something...
jane__ny
Help with color on my images
I take pictures and on my camera they are a good color...
berk
Sponsored Products
Three Frame Dry Erase Board
$15.99 | zulily
Pen Pen Pencil and Pen Holder by Essey
$22.00 | Lumens
Correll EconoLine Melamine Top Standard Leg Adjustable Height Activity Table - F
$377.99 | Hayneedle
Simple Living Jolie Pink Theme 6-bin Writing Desk with 4-bin Bookcase Set
Overstock.com
Inval Student Writing Desk
Overstock.com
APA Marketing by Whalen Belmar Writing Desk & Hutch Set with 2 Stools - Cherry M
$624.99 | Hayneedle
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™