Anyone have the Thermador accessories?

akcorcoranAugust 31, 2013

We have a new Thermador 36" Professional RangeTop in our kitchen and was considering getting the inset grill or griddle piece. I'm assuming you just take off one of the three grates and put it in? Then can wash and store it if not in use?

We have a grill pan but it's smaller and kind of a PITA. Doesn't have a grease drip area on a pan as well, obviously. But does that work well and contain any grease? Is it easy to clean?

We also have a wonderful Calphalon griddle pan (double burner size) but it's got giant handles so it's not the greatest to store. We also have big Pancakes & Pjs parties so we could use more griddle space. Getting another one of the Calphalon ones is not inexpensive so I thought I'd look into the Thermador one.

So, any feedback you have on the Thermador accessories would be wonderful! Thanks!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
JoanLast

I was hoping this was about induction pans:-) I just ordered a Thermador induction cooktop and stove. Pancakes and PJ's sounds very homey:-)

Bookmark   September 3, 2013 at 8:09AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
akcorcoran

Hmmm... I don't know if I should interpret this as a "no" - folks don't have thermador accessories (or induction pan recommendations here for you?)

PJs and Pancakes are a fun tradition - the kids love it and it's easy b/c you go on about your day and hosted your party before noon! :)

Bookmark   September 4, 2013 at 2:24PM
More Discussions
Coffee Machines
What is the best built in coffee machine for your buck?...
J Saleh
Miele 643g dishwasher
I bought a house that has this dishwasher. I do not...
cbsdesign
need help - with Miele DW and Ikea Sektion panel
Hi All, Getting a Sektion kitchen. I want a Miele...
Kathy Rohde
Zephyr Hurricane vs Broan QP430SS
Hi everyone, I'm hoping to get some advice or stories...
brewcat
Finish Detergent
Has anyone tried the new Finish Quantum Max 12X pacs?...
sparky823
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™