norton tool bar?

goldyApril 3, 2013

If you don't have a tool bar how do you start your security list?IHAVE TRIED ALL THINGS .Not giving up.Thought maybe you had a tip on how to start.If I could explain it better I would.I have this beautiful safe and I can"crack it.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mikie_gw

I cracked a safe one day at a girls home. Some holiday and lots of family was there. I was sitting on floor next to this huge old safe listening to all talking and playing with the safe dial. Suddenly it clicked and I tried the handle .. it opened & quickly shut it and spun the dial. Everybody yelled Don't - but it was too late.

Seems this safe was an inheritance from some uncle and was never opened. They wanted to know what I saw in it.. I said there wasn't anything interesting in it - just lots of bundles of cash :)

Bookmark   April 4, 2013 at 6:41PM
acraftylady

What's a security list for? I have norton security but choose to not have the norton tool bar showing in IE. Only thing from norton there is my identity safe which I am always logged into. Wold be curious to know what you are talking about. Mary

Bookmark   April 7, 2013 at 12:48PM
goldy

How do you log into your indenity safe?

Bookmark   April 7, 2013 at 2:39PM
acraftylady

Well I have 3 Norton things showing on the top of IE so I guess I do have the tool bar enabled and one is identity safe and if I am not logged in when I click it I get the screen to log in like this.

Then when I click it after logging in I can see sites listed I have stored passwords for and I can click options, edit logins and see every site. Only time I have to log in is if computer is rebooted or shut down and restarted.

You can also click the norton icon on your desktop then click settings at the top then click web on the top and on the left you will then see identity safe to click. You can adjust settings for it in there and set a password up if you haven't done that. Hope this helps. Mary

Bookmark   April 7, 2013 at 3:02PM
goldy

I have a new dell with windows 8.It has no norton tool bar.I have tried everything to find it.Am I crazy? It's not there.Win a few loose a few.

Bookmark   April 7, 2013 at 5:52PM
acraftylady

I have no clue about windows 8 but if Norton security is installed you should be able to add it to the IE tool bar. When I right click a blank spot up in IE9 one of the things I can check is norton tool bar to have it show. Other borwser I have no clue as I am strictly and IE girl. I will say if you open Norton and access the chat feature they are wonderfull to work with in answering questions and helping so might want to try that. Mary

Bookmark   April 7, 2013 at 6:02PM
More Discussions
Is this screen for real or is it a virus
On multiple sites I am getting a message at the top...
paulsmth2
Super-AntiSpyware - where do I go to get it?
Super-antispyware - that IS the GOOD one, isn't it?...
Janey - formerly jane2
Installing a free Antivirus with Malware included - recommendations
I am setting up my mom's new Asus Win 8.1 laptop. She...
debo_2006
need help finding laptop/notebook
I hope I am in the right place.. sure wish they would...
sugar_fl
How to uninstall Avast From my laptop
I will be removing Avast from my laptop windows 7 computer...
thirdfrt
Sponsored Products
Mitroon 30 Garden Hose by ZEE
$335.00 | Lumens
Edison 415 Bath Bar
Lightology
16 Inch Chrome Two Arm Swivel Towel Bar
TheBathOutlet
Oceanstar Dark Espresso Bamboo 12-bottle Wine Rack
Overstock.com
Sample-tao Sea Wave Glass Tile Sample
$2.99 | TileBar