Email addresses and passwords

marie_ndcalApril 8, 2013

Does anyone know IF and where I can go to find Email address and passwords? I am having trouble with one because I cannot find out the password> I have contacted them 4 times and nothing works--don't even remember if I had the information at the time of installation.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
azinoh

Are you asking about an email address created in the same account from your ISP? Or are you asking about an email address created with a different email provider? If the former, you should be contacting tech service at your ISP. If the latter, then contact that provider. Sounds like you need to do a better job of keeping a record usernames and passwords.

Bookmark   April 8, 2013 at 4:22PM
marie_ndcal

You are right, I need to do a better job keeping track of the information.

Bookmark   April 8, 2013 at 5:12PM
emma

Marie, I had an email through yahoo and gmail at different times for surfing and newsletters. I had trouble with each one and cancelled the accounts. You have no idea how much trouble that caused me. There were places I could not access like my friends card at Eddie B's, the same type of card at BB and a couple of other places. I could not remember which email address I used for those places. I lost points = a lot of money at BB. Finally I just set up a disposable email through my server and use it. No more problems.

Bookmark   April 8, 2013 at 5:49PM
More Discussions
Change color of blinking cursor
When I am editing something I have just written and...
mudlady_gw
Still using XP with no problems.
Just thought this might interest those who are doing...
Jane
Basic Video Help Needed
I know almost nothing about getting videos from video...
chas045
Recommendations for free backup software
I used to have Retrospect Express as my backup software...
secsteve
need help again regarding free office program
I asked for help in this area recently and never was...
Lea Grabb
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™