Water proof shower wall panel?

footwedgeAugust 14, 2012

I'm fixing a rental and need to line the shower/tub area. Looking for a 4x8 panel with a slick surface. Is there something other than FRP sold at Lowe's and HD? Need it to be inexpensive.

Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
American Standard Town Square Toilet
Does anyone here have the American Standard Town Square...
Replacement parts for Restoration Hardware Pivot Mirror
Hi All, I have a 24x30 rectangular pivot restoration...
Small bathroom from scratch - layout help needed
40" for double vanity, any suggestions?
Hi, We are remodeling our bathroom and would like a...
WWYD - Mosaic tile accents?
Starting to try to figure out some of the decor details...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™