Looking for partial glass shower wall for BR remodel

mgedidAugust 9, 2013

Hi folks,

Not sure if this is the right product name, but I'd like to lose the shower door and just have a partial glass wall in the guest bathroom. First, are there standard sizes for these things which seem to be gaining popularity, or are they always a custom job? do they have a commercial name i can research? Are there considerations (do I tile the entire wall across from the shower head to prevent wall damage from escaping spray? If I tile fully on one side, can I tile up to light switches on the other side, (room is a small rectangle.)

I hope this is reasonably clear!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

It is called a "shower screen" and predominantly custom sized per needed size. As far a tiling pictures would help and I will let others advise on this.

    Bookmark   August 10, 2013 at 9:11AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
bathroom window
I'm getting ready to waterproof my bath/shower alcove...
Tile install question
I've been posting a lot about our upcoming master bath...
Uberhaus Shower Column
Hello, I am looking for any feedback anyone can lend...
Need bathroom sink/mirror/sconce advice asap!!
Hello everyone, we are in a total pickle over what...
Jenn Cassie
Finished Conestoga cabs bathroom
This wasn't our usual full DIY, we paid for the tile...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™