Waterworks sink stopper

hvhayAugust 2, 2013

Hi all,

I'm considering a Waterworks faucet for my bathroom remodel and I just noticed that it seems that the Waterworks sink stoppers say WATERWORKS on them, which I don't love. Does anyone know if that's definitely the case and if so if it would be possible to replace them with plain stoppers? I wouldn't mind seeing the name elsewhere, but the sink stopper seems overly prominent to me, or maybe it's just that I haven't seen it before.


Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Babka NorCal 9b

I have a Grohe faucet, and a Lacava sink. The sink requires a larger 2" (European) drain, so I didn't get a Grohe drain. I got one from Lacava.

The sink has a small name on it, the faucet has a small name on it but the click-clack drain doesn't. Good thing, as I don't like all these prominent names on every piece of hardware I buy.

They make those click-clack drains in normal size too. You push on it to close it, and push again to open it. At first I balked at putting my hands in the water to open the drain, but then, come to think of it, if I'm washing delicates, or my hair my hands are already IN the water. No big deal.


    Bookmark   August 2, 2013 at 8:43PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Can you offer links to online Tile Retailers?
Just wanted to get a start at looking at tile. Anyone...
prairiemoon2 z6 MA
What kind of tile is this?
I am doing a partial renovation of a bathroom and I...
Walls are blue with red and royal blue towels white...
HELP! Is this an acylic or fiberglass tub?
Here's a photo of the side. Can anyone identify this...
Showers 101
I'm hoping there is someone who can direct me to a...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™