X marks

casiApril 10, 2011

Okay, I have kind of ignored the xmarks thing. Where are we with that? I contstantly get a thing wanting me to sign in. I have been just X ing out of it. Now it keeps interupting my games. How can I get rid of it? Is it still a good program? I remember seeing something about it not working anymore. Help me please?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
padd_y

casi i don't know much about that programe!

If you wish to remove it I've found instructions for you how to do that see link below.

Paddy..

Here is a link that might be useful: To uninstall the Xmarks extension!

Bookmark   April 10, 2011 at 6:58AM
ravencajun Zone 8b TX

xmarks is fine they did not go out of business they were taken over and it will continue exactly as it was. You can sign in to it when it asks you or you can go into the settings and change that. It is an excellent program I would not get rid of it, I love it and have it on ever one of my computers so they are all synced and the same.

to get to the settings just right click on the xmarks icon. It is probably trying to sync when it asks for you to sign in if you just sign in then it will do it in the background but you can change a lot of the settings options.

Bookmark   April 10, 2011 at 12:52PM
casi

Thanks Raven. I liked it when I first got it and I do have it on a couple of my PC's. I'll see if I can get it to quit interupting me!

Bookmark   April 14, 2011 at 9:05AM
More Discussions
which tablet
Shopping for a friend's 11yr old GD who wants a 10"...
abreeze
Need help turning old computer into HTPC
I have an old computer. c2001. Motherboard is a D865GBF,...
Pooh Bear
Still using XP with no problems.
Just thought this might interest those who are doing...
Jane
Helping a elderly friend with their computer remotely
She is in her 90's, lives alone and needs help with...
jane__ny
Lenovo Preinstalls Malware on Laptops
On the Yahoo News Tech page today, February 19, 2015,...
haldd
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™