Giant Vent Hood or Two Separate Hoods?
I'm hoping someone can steer me in the right direction. I am getting a 48" range with a grill. I will also be putting in a Wolf integrated deep fryer that will require ventilation. I would like to put these two appliances adjacent to each other so that they can both utilize the same hood otherwise I need to raise the cabinetry over the fryer to higher than the rest of the run and install a pull out vent. So, my questions are:
1. Is there a vent hood liner that can span close to 70"?
2. Someone mentioned that the fryer would be dangerous right next to the stove but I'm not sure I understand why... is this correct?
3. If I should separate them, how far apart should they be?
4. If they must be separated, I'm thinking I'd keep them as close as possible and still build a large cabinet hood structure but inside the hood put two separate liners, one at 48" for the range and one small one over the fryer. Is this possible?
5. I know this is a stupid question but I'm still not clear... when I buy a liner, are there more pieces required? I thought I read I would need a blower in addition to the liner but I can't wrap my brain around how it all works.
Thanks everyone for any help or advice you can offer!