Restoration Hardware Medicine Cabinet

msl511August 12, 2010

I'm considering medicine cabinets from Restoration Hardware, specifically the Hutton (white painted wood frame) and the Wide Frame (wide metal frame in satin nickel). I generally think of their products as good quality, but was wondering if anyone has any experience, good or bad, to share. The prices seem alarmingly reasonable compared to, say, Robern, and I don't want to buy junk. Some of their medicine cabinets are in the stores, but most, including the ones I want, are only available on the website, so I'd have to actually order them to see what they're like.

Thanks.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
wi-sailorgirl

I don't have experience to share with you, but if you have a Restoration Hardware outlet near you, make sure you visit. I was shocked at how many medicine cabinets and mirrors they had at the one I visited. Many of them are just catalog returns. Even if you're not interested in buying from the outlet they have most of the things that are not sold in stores so at least you could take a good look at one before you buy.

Bookmark   August 12, 2010 at 8:55PM
pps7

We put the cartwright medicine cabiet in all of our baths. The price was too good to pass up. They are all installed, but we haven't used them yet. They look nice enough to me.

Bookmark   August 13, 2010 at 9:03AM
pricklypearcactus

Assuming they are manufactured by the same company, I have a Hutton vanity and I am very pleased with the overall construction, quality, and appearance. So far, I have always been pleased with the quality of items I have purchased from Restoration Hardware.

Bookmark   August 13, 2010 at 10:36AM
More Discussions
Lighted Tub/Shower Niche
Anyone ever wire a light into your shower niche? I...
monicakm_gw
Polished vs Unpolished tile for bath
We are redoing our master bath with a grey 12x24 porcelain...
btnik
Console legs for wall-mount sink?
We have installed this sink in our bathroom: http://www.ybath.com/duravit-starck-3-double-furniture-washbasin.html?utm_medium=pla&utm_source=google&utm_content=duravit-starck-3-double-furniture-washbasin&cvosrc=pla.google.duravit-starck-3-double-furniture-washbasin&gclid=CKjNlI3C08QCFYhhfgodmE8A8Q The...
lesleymatson
Anyone seen Hydroban board for sale?
Can't seem to find it anywhere. Can't tell if that's...
cataan
Which Tile Color for DH's "Manly" Bathroom?
The vanity/sink is the only thing we've done so far....
monicakm_gw
Sponsored Products
Edison Satin Nickel Bath Bracket with Small Bell Opal Matte Glass
$172.00 | Bellacor
Modern Architect Desk
| Dot & Bo
Hudson Valley Edison Collection Restoration-Vintage Mini Pendant
1800Lighting
Crosley Player 3-Speed Turntable
$99.50 | FRONTGATE
Fairmont Maple Caramel Jute Glaze Stained Wood Shaker Kitchen Cabinet Sample
CliqStudios Cabinets
Christopher Knight Home Embroidered Eiffel Tower Pillows (Set of 2)
Overstock.com
Offset Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
MR Direct Sinks and Faucets
Simply Red Stone-Top English Country Console
$1,099.99 | zulily
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™