Floorplan Comments Requested - 2900 sq. ft
Looking for comments on this latest floor plan - my latest drawing provided to the Architect.
Started this process with the Houzz 'dream list' and when that price came back in Feb., it's been a struggle to cut down the size of the house some to meet the budget.
A few notes/comments:
- One Story plan for Husband and me, Kindergarten-age son and 80-year old Mother-in-law. High School son will have a room in the Finished Walkout Basement or possibly the finished area over the garage
- Didn't really want a formal dining room, so have the Kitchen/Dining area all together
- Had to give up the Study/Office for the In-Law Suite. Both of us work at home some, so wish we had some spot for that, vs. the Office we will put in the Basement
- Hallways are LOVED, with formal Chair Rails and Picture Moulding.
- Concerned there is NOT a great play space for youngest son on the main level
Trying to 'right size' this for maximum living space, and wouldn't care about adding back up to 150 sq. ft to make everything fit/flow. I'm told this is about 2900 sq. ft. at this time.