Christmas Kitchens

oakleyokDecember 20, 2011

Below is the link to a topic in the Kitchen Forums showing each other's Christmas decorations. It's pretty good!

It takes a bit to load for me, so give it a minute or so if your computer is running slow like mine.

Here is a link that might be useful: Christmas Kitchens

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Purplemoon

Thanks, Oak. Really pretty chandelier (even without decorations) posted by 'Joyce'. But I was blown by 'Nollie's kitchen. I WANT that kitchen, WOW! Her island is extra wonderful with shelves. She has it all decorated so nicely.

In reading all the posts, I'm rather surprised how few think about, or want to, decorate their kitchens. Maybe I'm just use to the Holidayers doing every room and the BOP (back o potty, LOL). I'm so crazy about Christmas decorations that I need every space I can find to put stuff.
When I first came here I never thought to do the kitchen or bathroom tho. But seeing pictures of the cute little trees in kitchens, with decor that was just perfect for it,
I realized how much I liked it. Hence me being able to track down Chef Santas and Chef Nutcrackers on eBay last year. I have a tiny tree with some kitchen-y ornaments too. Unfortunately my kitchen is TINY...a narrow galley one. I'd go nuts in one like Nollie's for sure. Love every thing about it.

This photo, by our Kathleen, is one I always really liked and what got me wanting Chef Santas in the first place..

And this was on my "to do this year list" and didn't get done. So easy and cute too!

Liked this too, from Rate My Space

I don't have a pot rack but if I did, I'd love to do this!

hugs, Karen

Bookmark   December 20, 2011 at 9:50PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jeannespines

Oh, lots of beautiful kitchens on that thread & wonderful Holiday decor...I am lovin' this simple countertop vignette that was 1 of sidney4's pics:

TFS, oak! Jeanne S.

Bookmark   December 20, 2011 at 9:53PM
More Discussions
My Christmas
Getting simpler each year!
yachter123
Mardi Gras Table
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/J-B68ziUqqsKI1jUbGIsF0R-rRjcD4-szAG4k6T8_AM?feat=directlink...
nana2010_gw
test
A test link to a photo
nana2010_gw
After Christmas
Simple table. As a lot of you know, my son & 3...
yachter123
Love the pictures to the left of each new topic!
It appears that the first picture posted in a thread...
Tally
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™