Frigidaire appliances

KathyhattonJuly 3, 2013

I am remodeling my kitchen and want reviews on frigidaire professional series 23 cu counter dpth refrigerator side by side, 30" gas range, dw and microwave

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jwvideo

While I don't own any of those things, let me suggest that you try posting the model numbers because that seems to generate more responses here.

Bookmark   July 3, 2013 at 9:19PM
rdhrunner

We have a Frigidaire gas stove (about 8 y/o) ... The only problem I had with it was a couple of years ago the glass front on the door shattered for no apparent reason.( we weren't even using it) Cost about $200 to replace the glass.
We also have a Frigidaire DW which is 2 y/o. Nothing but problems with it. We bought an extended warranty and have had to use it several times. Had a repairman out yesterday to fix the door/gasket ... we may be buying a new DW!!! Repair may not be covered under warranty, & may take several weeks to get parts! I won't get another Frigidaire DW

Bookmark   July 4, 2013 at 8:56AM
sreedesq

I currently own a full size side by side and can give you my experience with that if you are interested? It's not the exact same fridge, so I'm not sure if you want to hear.

Bookmark   July 4, 2013 at 5:51PM
sparky823

I have a counter depth Frigidaire SxS ref. for the last 6-7 years and no problems so far.

Bookmark   July 5, 2013 at 1:22AM
greendesigns_gw

You can do better. Much better. IF you want to.

Bookmark   July 5, 2013 at 9:04AM
FmrQuahog

you must buy BLUESTAR
or MIELE

nothing else will suffice

Bookmark   July 5, 2013 at 8:52PM
jwvideo

Save the sarcasm for those it is aimed at. Here, it is just drive by littering.

This post was edited by JWVideo on Fri, Jul 5, 13 at 23:56

Bookmark   July 5, 2013 at 11:52PM
918lux

In my previous home I replaced all of the gross Magic Chef appliances the house came with with Frigidaire Gallery- gas range, dishwasher, mw and SxS. I loved them, they performed excellently.

In this house I have just purchased the Frigidaire Professional line- french door, dishwasher, mw and electric range to replace the GE Profile appliances that were here when I moved in. I think I am going to be very happy, I hated the GE stuff.

To be honest, I probably would have been just as happy getting the Gallery set again, but on vanity alone I went with the pro line because I liked the look better.

This isn't going to be our forever house, but it won't be anything too terribly short term either so I wanted something nice but not super high end.

Bookmark   July 9, 2013 at 8:41AM
More Discussions
American Range? Buyer Beware!
It is with big frustration that I am reporting an unacceptable...
foodiefrog
Keep your fingers crossed -Wolfie oven having DCL circuit error again!
So my Wolf has avoided the dreaded porcelain chipping...
a2gemini
KitchenAid Dishwasher Leaking Water - Defective Pump Clamp Recall
After dinner, we ran the dishwasher (KitchenAid KUDE60FXSS4)...
mn_runner
Bosch Benchmark Policy....
I live in the FL Keys, and we have very few options...
cudjoegal
steam oven instead of a warming drawer?
So, I have decided to get a tiny cheap microwave instead...
Dietitian
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™