Granite for vanity. . .so many choices . . .so confused.

zoey75August 6, 2013

We are remodeling our main bathroom (we have 2 kids ages 5 & 9) . I re bought the same vanity I have in my master bedroom but now need to choose granite. So many choices so little time. Any suggestion on granite would be greatly appreciated.

Our cabinet is a 24" vanity base in a cinnamon finish. We have a small bathroom. I have attached a picture of the vanity (this pic is from my master bath & we have ivory gold granite in the master bath).

Thank you!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
pricklypearcactus

Are you using the same tile or different tile? Either way can you show a good picture of the tile or other flooring? I don't think one can choose a vanity top without taking into account all of the materials in the room.

Bookmark   August 6, 2013 at 4:27PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
zoey75

pricklypearcactus,

Good point ...We are using different tile & I have not chosen one yet. The bathroom will be a complete gut & the only thing we have purchased is the vanity cabinet., it was on a whim & since I liked the one in my master I thought why not (hope this wasn't a mistake). I do know I would like something neutral with tile & granite

Thank you!

Bookmark   August 6, 2013 at 5:11PM
More Discussions
Has anyone seen an interior door handle like this in the States?
Sorry for the link but I couldn't find an image to...
ceezeecz
Replacement parts for Restoration Hardware Pivot Mirror
Hi All, I have a 24x30 rectangular pivot restoration...
isb182
American Standard Vormax Toilet
Does any one have an experience with this toilet? http://www.americanstandard-us.com/vormax/ I...
David
Marble bathroom question?
I am a lurker on this forum and have learnt a lot from...
sokool1
Uberhaus Shower Column
Hello, I am looking for any feedback anyone can lend...
johnmaks
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™